talking for the first time

Stinkweed

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah man. And I was so hopeful you'd see her... Well man, you got a girl's email, so that still means you're the man, even though she wasn't the one you originally liked. And I think it's a good idea to practice like that. It'll be easier to talk to the other one when the time comes. Hope you talk to her tomorrow. Best of luck.

To atraceofblood:

If you refer to this girl, what else can I do? I won't be seeing her till school's back. So, I guess if I'm gonna worry about this it'll have to wait till the break is over, know what I mean? Plus, I doubt I'll even talk to her ever... Would you say it's worth it?

If you referred to the break in general: Well, I guess I'll hang out with my bros, try to hang out with my friends, and we'll go on a trip.

Well if you ever get a spark for her, go for it! It sucks when the break comes because you never know if you'll see her again for a long time. I'm kind of in a similar situation where a girl had sparked my interest at the end of the semester this month. I'm unsure if I want to pursue her or not because I never wanted to infatuate over her in the first place, but I kept seeing her and seeing her look at me, so it sparked something in me. If that ever happens to you, go for it!

Well if you ever get a spark for her, go for it! It sucks when the break comes because you never know if you'll see her again for a long time. I'm kind of in a similar situation where a girl had sparked my interest at the end of the semester this month. I'm unsure if I want to pursue her or not because I never wanted to infatuate over her in the first place, but I kept seeing her and seeing her look at me, so it sparked something in me. If that ever happens to you, go for it!

I might... if I get a good vibe, I'll go for it.

aha, well im actually not ready at all...but im forcing myself to do it. this week i've been practising just talking to everyone..or atleast starting conversations first. its helping.

So, what happened today? Did you do it? Hope ya did...

man, i didnt see her today either...and im not lying aha. so basically tomorrow is last day because no one will be at school friday...its the last day before the break. bah

I'm sorry man, I hate when that happens, I've been through that before where I didn't see a girl when I wanted to, etc.

Do you know anything about her like where she works or lives? Or if you know any of her friends?

Either way, there were times where I didn't take my chances, and I waited so long. Like one time I wanted to ask a girl for her number on our FINAL's day, and didn't do it, so after our month of winter break I finally did it.

I hope either way that you will see her, just keep your head up, there's a lot of chances left!

aha my router %^&%^&ed up and i had no internet for few days sorry...yeah on friday half the school wasnt even there. i just stayed to write test then went home...so i guess now i have to wait 2 weeks until break is over. its okay i have time to work on some things and get 'ready'. bah

aha my router %^&%^&ed up and i had no internet for few days sorry...yeah on friday half the school wasnt even there. i just stayed to write test then went home...so i guess now i have to wait 2 weeks until break is over. its okay i have time to work on some things and get 'ready'. bah

hey no worries man, I'm sure you'll get your chances. Two weeks will go by fast! I can't wait until school starts, but I don't start until jan 23

• 2 weeks later...

alrighttt...so i havent seen her at school..well i did once..but wanted to talk about what happened tonight...was with friends around the area...i just forced myself to talk to some girls. one was at mall..she was friends with some other friends of mine. i went up just asked questions..name..school.. * * * * like that. we talked for about 3 mins or something. then she just got up and left me ahaha without sayin anything. she was high though, so yeah i duno if that really counts. but anyways...my attempt number two...two girls were sitting down at a table inside the mall..i left my friends and approached them..acted friendly introduced myself..they asked me to sit with them. i talked and asked them questions like before but i froze up after about 4 mins didnt know what else to say. so i left. so overall..i got rejected by the first girl..and with the other two nothing really happened. that was my fault..](*,) ...but i learned things today..and if you want to get over this you just have to get out there and practice..like what i did tonight..who cares if you get rejected or nothng happens. sure it bothered me for a few minutes..but with the first girl..hell i dont even know her who cares. people usually wont do things that you fear most..like start telling you off or being rude...im going to keep doing this until i get better..and i know eventually it will get easier. tonight i already feel better off than i was before....ok

Congrats man. You're really awesome for doing that. And everything you said is true. I guess I'll start doing something similar... Except, for me I dunno why or what exactly, but looks alone don't get my attention. So, yeah, I might do what you did with some random good-looking girls, even if I ain't interested, lol. It's better than doing nothing, and serves for practice. And well, if you ever have any updates to your situation you might wanna share, post right here, k? Good luck.

Congrats man. You're really awesome for doing that. And everything you said is true. I guess I'll start doing something similar... Except, for me I dunno why or what exactly, but looks alone don't get my attention. So, yeah, I might do what you did with some random good-looking girls, even if I ain't interested, lol. It's better than doing nothing, and serves for practice. And well, if you ever have any updates to your situation you might wanna share, post right here, k? Good luck.

yeah...and if you get stuck like i did or whatever..just leave..say nice meeting u, or whatever...for guys like us we need the practice...its better to get the practice and skills now that were young. one thing i wont be is a 30 year old whos afraid to talk to women or other people. and i i read this book, its called psycho-cybernetics..well actually i listeniend to the audio cd..i'd recommend it. alot of the stuff he teaches is old but i'd have to say it works, if you practice the excersices he teaches.

uhhm any book store i think..i dont know how different the book is or if there is extra stuff on it...the audio cd is 2 hours..i've been listenin to it everyday for past two weeks..its old but the stuff works...its by maxwell maltz