Quiz for 24-25 year old male, or anyone else for that matter

how many people have you a)made out with b)had sex with within the past 5 years? Are you single or attached? Are you in an open relationship, if you are attached? Just curious, trying to see what results I get, about something I've been inquiring about, but is too long to share the whole story, so anyway please share your responses!

not quite 24 but pretty darn close ...

a. I have made out with 6 people in my whole life (darn that just sounds so small) and of those, 3 were people who I had real deep make out sessions with (don't know if you care about that much info.)

b. Had sex with 2 people in last five years, but they were the only people I've had sex with ever. (also sounds like a small number... huh.)

c. I was in a committed two and half year relationship, but that ended several months ago and now I'm just single.

Hope I helped some, lol.

(I wonder if I'm over assuming the numbers of these experiences people in my age group have, cause I now think maybe I've been around less than most people my age..)

a)made out with - none

b)had sex with within the past 5 years? - none

c)Are you single or attached? - single of course

d)Are you in an open relationship, if you are attached? - would not be in an open relationship.

Number isn't important. It is better to do it once with the right girl then to have tons of "experience" but still have nothing real and serious.

Here's the long term check-in.

a) made out with: 14

b) had sex with within the past 5 years? About 4. Lifetime is 9.

c) Are you single or attached? Attached - Engaged

d) Are you in an open relationship, if you are attached? No, but have been before. It was fun at the time, but I would not do it again with someone who I really cared for. It is really complicated and ... yeah, it was nuts.

how many people have you a)made out with b)had sex with within the past 5 years? Are you single or attached? Are you in an open relationship, if you are attached? Just curious, trying to see what results I get, about something I've been inquiring about, but is too long to share the whole story, so anyway please share your responses!

a) Not really sure

b) 9

- single

- Interested to know, why the quiz?