Catholic and Atheist relationship

He's not gay. If anything, he may have a sexual identity crisis because he is not attracted to men at all. That's not the issue. He's still attracted to women, it's just he likes being a woman.

I dont know if I could be with someone like that! You are a strong women to do so, If you have no problem with it, then there is no problem.

Good luck!

I dont know if I could be with someone like that! You are a strong women to do so, If you have no problem with it, then there is no problem.

Good luck!

See that's the thing, she has a problem with it, it makes her uncomfortable. That in combination with the major religious difference, I just don't see how they can really be compatible long term.

In addition, they are broken up right now!!

This just screams dysfunction!

See that's the thing, she has a problem with it, it makes her uncomfortable. That in combination with the major religious difference, I just don't see how they can really be compatible long term.

In addition, they are broken up right now!!

This just screams dysfunction!

you are right!

And she can either deal with it, or ask him to stop, or just leave him! There probably is no in between with that!

I personally wouldnt be comfortable with it!

my boyfriend is an atheist and i am catholic. i do not ask him to come to church with me because i feel religion is something that is with you or isnt. and if it isnt you can't force it.

we dont talk about religion. i meet on my own time with church friends and do my own thing- but its hard sometimes.

you have to respect eachothers points of views.

as for the church, he can get married with you even if he doesnt believe.

I have a somewhat unrelated question. Are you planning on getting married soon? I see that you are only 21. Maybe it would be a good idea to just worry about making the relationship stronger and making it work (or getting back together, whatever the case may be) rather than worrying about marriage. You have plenty of time to get married in the future. I think that's just adding another complication to the relationship that you could perhaps do without at this stage.