He looks DIFFERENT now

Hey guys, you always help me so much! Anywho I saw this guy about two weeks ago at a diner. We didnt have much conversation until this week and he seems really cool. Anyway tonight he wanted us to trade pics, so we did. When I looked at his pic, HE LOOKED SO DIFFERENT. The guy I saw at the diner, I was sooo attracted to, the guy in the picture was not my type! Idk Now Idk if I should continue to pursue anything, or am i just bugging out? I think my evil ex who dumped me 2 months ago ruined my mind! It's like I keep comparing all these new guys to him! Help...

you know, these newest camera shutter speeds are something like.. 12 times faster than blink of your eye. And they capture the subject in that time. That way you'll never capture the true essense of a person unless you get really lucky or are a pro who knows what you're doing. Be thankful that he looks good in life, and bad in photos. How sucky it would be if it was the vice versa?

If you saw him in person and found him attractive, I am not sure what the issue is. Sometimes people just take horrible pictures! Some people just ALWAYS look different in pics then they do in real life. In pictures, it is also easier to be "picky" about certain things as you can see them more, or look for them more, rather than having the whole package to go with it.

How about you go out with the guy for coffee and see how it clicks in person?

I don't think you're giving him a fair chance!

How can you get to know a person's true personality if you don't ever go out with them?

It sounds like your ex certainly did a good job screwing up your mind!

I hope you find a good person soon.

Good luck and take care.