ok,so i liked this girl for 3 years now.were on a name basis,i know hers and vise versa.well,im so in love with her.i think about her every second and cant help it.I want to ask her out,but think about what i should do.im afraid that she will reject me.shes the same age as me.plus i only know about some of her intrests.can any one help?

i kinda had this same situation that you have. i liked a girl for the longest time. i talked to her one day and talked to her here and there. finally i kinda got the courage and asked if she like to go see a movie with me and some friends of mine. this way it was not a date but a friend thing with my friends and i. try that, that way you get to know her and her interests. then see what happens from there. youll get to know her a lil better and be in a more comfortable situation with your friends.

Strike up an interesting topic with her. You said you know her interest or some of them. so start there...make it an light topic. nothing "heavy" like talking about yourself or how fast your car goes for 10 min. a universal conversation. back and forth. she asks questions. you answer vise verse...than after you talk...not just for a while, maybe on a week to week basis. THEN it would be more proper to ask her on a date. just a simple date, consisting of dinner. maybe a movie. but make it appear that your not really that interested in her...make yourself have a Hidden side. something she wants to get to know more as a person (being you) don't tell her about you from birth. overall make yourself seem like your an interesting person. but don't be SHY, you have nothing too lose....But i would really wait. until you know her better...just don't be to forward if you can't wait. come accross as what i like to call the Three C's

Cool

Calm

Collective

This is the role i play when first introducing myself to (women) in general. it leaves them Guessing what I'm really about. with that in mind, after you play that role for a while than make more C's filter threw in your personality

Like showing that your

Compatible

Compassionate

And play that for a while and watch how she reacts too you showing her all these C word emotions...thats whats going to make a difference is some Serious Planing. I'm talking in front of the Mirror Stuff. Practice those characteristics inside. present them to her in a conversation. Trust me she will take notice