the first time..

uongy

ok here it goes.i recently had sex for the first time.it wasnt how i imagined it to be but im not regreatting the experience.i was slightly disappointed by my performance to a certain extent but i guess first time is never best is it??

anyway,just wondered if people agree with this and if you guys felt the erge to do it again real soon after(not like a few minutea after lol but felt the erge for sex again).

Well, congratulations, you have been deflowered!!

I was a very late bloomer and what really helped me with my first experience was the fact that I was with an older guy and he really knew what he was doing....

The first time, it hurt like hell and I did not like the experience..but after the 2nd time...I enjoyed it more and I wanted to do it everyday! So it happens, you do want it afterwards...

ZM

of course u want to do it again right after ur first time.... cuz it lasts like 3 minutes tops haha... after the first time... sex + condom = impossible to achieve orgasm... for me at least... But yeah, ur urge is natural i would say... As the saying goes... "Once u pop... u just can't stop"

First time can be everything it is made out to be. It can be the heaven you want it to be. It just needs to be with the right person and under the right conditions.

From I have been told, once you do it you do want to do it again. Of course, I don't think that has to be the case, I think we are in better control of ourselves. But what you are feeling is apparently normal.