Caught in the Act... well, sort of...

okay, here's the deal... some of my family recently stayed over at the house for the 4th of JUly weekend. My bf's mom was out of town, so he ended up crashing at my house. Needless to say, one thing led to another, and we had sex. He used protection, so when it was all said and done, he went to the bathroom to flush the evidence... but I guess he dropped a piece of the condom wrapper on the floor; where it was found by my grandmother the next morning. She says she's giving me a week to tell my mom I'm active or my grandma's going to do it herself. My mom thinks girls who have sex before the age of 18 are dirty whores, so how am I supposed to bring this up? HELP!!!!

Thanx,

BananaRamma01

I think you only have 2 choices.

Number 1: Tell her the truth and why. Tell what her make you did it.. or anything else that you think will move her heart.

Number 2: hehehe I know i'm a naughty girl . Go on and tell your grandmother that you didn't do it. As for that piece of wraper, tell her that you had been curious about protection. Tell her that you bought one because you were curious. Then you regretted buying and decided to throw it away by flushing it in a toilet,piece by piece. Some how u drop the wrapper on the floor. I know this lie is quite lame. Maybe you can come out with a new and more efeective one

Anyway i hope this has helped and good luck.

Thanks for your help... i agree; it's really not my grandmother's business, but I think she's just trying to do what's 'right' for me. I dunno what I'm gnna do, but I only have a couple of fays before my week is up, and I gotta figure something out!! Thanks again!

Always...

BananaRamma01

If you are really not ready for your mom to know, have a sit down chat with your grandmom. Talk to her openly about what went on and why you made the choice, and how you know about safety. Ask her to talk to you about what she thinks ..Meaning let her do the "be safe talk". Let her know that you are fearful of your mom's reaction, and at this time would like to keep it between you and her only....with her advice greatly respected.(a few "your rights" won't hurt either).

And if this works, start to think about your actions, and if you plan to continue and then maybe find a way to discuss it in an adult way with your mother.