How to prolong a orgasim??

My girlfriend told me the other day that she wants to move on and go farther with the realationship, and I know the first time we do somthing it will probably be quick, being my first time and all, but over time will this change? or is there some way to prolong and not have premature ejaculation? All idvice or tips would be helpful

Im some of the guys can share their techniques with you on prolonging it, since I am not a man...but I do know that foreplay does enhance it, as well as prolong lovemaking fora couple. I dont know if its safe to recommend you masturbate several hours behorehand to prolong it or now..but if you think that the chances are of you coming sooner than you would like, then that may be a consideration.

IM not so certain of these male sexual advices, so hopefully some of the guys can offer you a bit of guidance...

good luck ...

cookies

First thing you can do is relax. Getting to nervous or tense just leads to really bad results for sex (premature or not being able to). Tricks, hmmm, well I know that if you spread your legs apart a bit that helps to prolong sex as there's less pressure there. Also, keep things at a moderate pace to begin with, if you go at like you're running a sprint you'll end up being too short. You could present this as somewhat of a "tease" to her in bed. Women LOVE that stuff, if you don't overdo it!!!!

Go slow at first, this will help you last a bit longer, because the heat and motion that builds up with going fast will make you go earlier than you want. A trick that I use to last longer is to think about other things while having sex. For instance, if you think you are going to go earlier than you want then stop thinking about the moment and think about sports, work, videogames or what you have to do the next day. If you feel yourself getting soft again, then focus back on her and the moment. This seems to let me go as long as I want and your woman will think your a sex god because you can give her multiple orgasms everytime you have sex.

heres the thing, it really won't matter as much as long as she goes first. Foreplay is always a must. You need to focus all you attention on the clit but you already knew that. As far as lasting a long time...all mental. This may sound insane but if you are truly that worried about going too soon, like with someone you don't know well yet, you have to think about something else. I have even tried to do multiplication in my head. I realize thats silly though because although it works your not really in the moment so the result will not be good. I only told you that to make light of this. My latest technique is actually good and worth trying. If i start to feel like Im gonna loose it I slow up a bit and begin to rub her love bump as I am going. She always ends up going before me and I look like a hero. I asked her if this was considered cheating and she said "whatever gets the job done". She also reassured me that the sex was very good.

Go slow at first, this will help you last a bit longer, because the heat and motion that builds up with going fast will make you go earlier than you want. A trick that I use to last longer is to think about other things while having sex. For instance, if you think you are going to go earlier than you want then stop thinking about the moment and think about sports, work, videogames or what you have to do the next day. If you feel yourself getting soft again, then focus back on her and the moment. This seems to let me go as long as I want and your woman will think your a sex god because you can give her multiple orgasms everytime you have sex.

8)

About thinking other things, yeah it can help, but a woman friend of mine once told me that she hates it when her boyfriend starts thinking about other stuff, just to keep from finishing "too early."

She says his eyes kinda glaze over and lose focus, and all his motions become automated or mechanical. She said that they lose the intense connection when he has his mind off somewhere else. So don't let your thoughts drift too far astray

Hi there. Well I agree with everyone..lol

I think we all have in our minds that the first few times is prob. going to be a little quick, and that's just fine. As you and her decide to come back for more you will be able to hold out a little longer in order to really enjoy the experience. And yes I agree that foreplay is the right move, please her orally before you even start, that helps if you are worried about her pleasure. Though lovemaking is about the way your bodies intertwine and how you share one another, not just about the orgasm..which is why I agree and say most women know when you are drifting off thinking about sports....you do in fact get that glazed over...god help me look....lol, not very romantic.

Another idea that works well is if she gives you oral sex during foreplay (ending with orgasm), you may need sometime to "start" back up, but you will more than likely last longer.

And as always, be sure to use protection!

• 1 year later...

Actually its all in ur breathing and the ammount of oxygen you take in. See you need to know how to focus ur sexual energy while making love and breathing is one of the keys. Before intercorse, you should both go down on each other try the 69 position or you can go one after the other which ever you choose. During this foreplay session, make sure you make you cum and during ur intersessional period, take the time to explore each others bodies and raise ur sexual energy.

Once you begin intercorse, use various speeds and varying depths of thrusting as well has taking deep breaths instead of shallow hyperventilating. This takes practice but with time, you'll be able to master it. For more info, you can do some research on tantra and karma sutra techniques. I do however recommend that you try this someone you truly care about has doing this with somone you care very little about will cause bad karma. Hope that helps.

My girlfriend told me the other day that she wants to move on and go farther with the realationship, and I know the first time we do somthing it will probably be quick, being my first time and all, but over time will this change? or is there some way to prolong and not have premature ejaculation? All idvice or tips would be helpful

If you want to avoid premature ejaculation and have sex for as long as you want, read this link removed

There are exercises you can practice on your own during masturbation so you're ready before you have sex with your girlfriend... make sure you practice the exercises!

• 3 years later...

All nonsense!!! First, get comfortable make out get naked touch each other nothing to intense though, let her pull on your little guy if you think you can handle it let her go down on you if not, warm her up mabye a finger or go down town if she is alright about that. Then I would stick to missonary you have control, I think doggy style feels better and to get your mind off you mabye rub her clit while doing doggy style. Also, see in store some sort of thicker comdoms for extra sensative people, but i think condoms ruin sex, feels like constricting

About thinking other things, yeah it can help, but a woman friend of mine once told me that she hates it when her boyfriend starts thinking about other stuff, just to keep from finishing "too early."

She says his eyes kinda glaze over and lose focus, and all his motions become automated or mechanical. She said that they lose the intense connection when he has his mind off somewhere else. So don't let your thoughts drift too far astray

that same woman will be complaining when hes finishing early all the time though. some women complain about EVERYTHING.

to the OP: yes it will increase with how used to it you are.

tips to help last longer: prolong your masturbation, dont think too much about the details going on, just focus on her. men are conditioned by primal instinct to spread their seed quickly. done and over with. dont think about the finish. switch up how far in you go and how fast you go. and breath.

some people are meant to last and some arent. lol. j/k. you have to train your mind. Practice excercises called Kegels. This will allow you to hold back ejaculation longer and sometimes it brings about multiple orgasms for the male. Wank it before you have sex. sometimes that will allow you to last longer.

some people are meant to last and some arent. lol. j/k. you have to train your mind. Practice excercises called Kegels. This will allow you to hold back ejaculation longer and sometimes it brings about multiple orgasms for the male. Wank it before you have sex. sometimes that will allow you to last longer.

So nicely put Drew! haha

try PC keggling (sp?) exercises it really works, search google.

he's right on... this will help but just like with other exercise you have to take y our time and work your way up (otherwise you'll be sore for a very long time!)

just a quick lesson on it incase you can't find any info...

pc muscle is the same muscle you use when you stop the flow of urine (someone walks in and you have to stop peeing). once that muscle gets stronger you will be able to control yourself AND have much STRONGER orgasms and ejaculation...

you want to start working on your breathing... this will help a lot also (look into meditation breathing...) this will help you relax, the more relaxed the longer you can go.

masterbate - when you do go right up to the edge... and back off, pay attention that way you know when your getting close... what to do to back off and your teaching your mind and body that the goal is not to finish as fast as possible. also when you masterbate (as you get better with your pc exercises) you can practice holding it (you can orgasm without ejaculating and thus lasting as long as you want)

Some people will say masterbate and finish right before you go see her, often times the second time around you'll last longer... but sometimes it can take longer to get back up also... so be careful

as with anything worth having it takes hard work and a lot of practice... but it IS achievable.

try not to put undo pressure on yourself it will only make things worse

good luck

• 2 years later...
Im some of the guys can share their techniques with you on prolonging it, since I am not a man...but I do know that foreplay does enhance it, as well as fora couple. I dont know if its safe to recommend you masturbate several hours behorehand to prolong it or now..but if you think that the chances are of you coming sooner than you would like, then that may be a consideration.

IM not so certain of these male sexual advices, so hopefully some of the guys can offer you a bit of guidance...

good luck ...

cookies

well, good point. try to prolong it when masturbating first. think of something else and don't squeeze your anus muscle if possible. that could help. there's also a program explainging some exercises. google after sexual link removed or something.