Parents might Split

My mother has been cheating on my dad for 5 years. For some reason he just puts up with it. He loves her to much I guess or he is just afraid to be alone. I think everyone one is though.

Yesturday my dad gave my mother a letter that said Me or Him. She has 5 days to decided if she wants a Divorce or not.

Here is my question.....I am so Sick of my parents fighting. Watching my father cry. Watching my mother hide behind my fathers back. I love them both so much. I refuse to take sides in this matter. Even though my mom thinks I am on my dads side most of the time. I am really not on either. Personally I just dont want to be apart of it.

How do I let my parents know that I love them both and what ever they choose I will back them up 100%?

Another thing, I am in college I live at home, If my parents split......Should I move out or live with my Dad?.........Cant live with my mom I would kill myself * she mentally abuses me*

I have been dealing with this to long. I am way to emotional and I want to stop crying

Thanks for the Advise

Babes

im so sorry to hear that. my advice is to just sit them down, and talk to them. All three of u together. And just let them know exactly how u feel. Children always have the advantage when it comes to this because parents generally only want their kids to be happy. So, just take a deep breath and let them know everything.