Whether to express feelings or not?

The question I have for you guys is this: There are certain things that my gf does that bothers me. However, these things aren't sufficient enough evidence for me to specifically say that she's cheating/losing interest, or whatever. On the other hand, it does bother me enough to the extent that I want to discuss these things with her; I like our relationship to be open to communication. On the other other hand, I feel that since I dont have enough evidence, talking these things over with her might sour the relationship even further.

It seems like I'm pretty much screwed. Any good advice that can kill 2 birds with 1 stone?

If your not happy.. Then talk to her about it.

If she's not willing to listen and talk about your worries then I'd be thinking whether or not it's worth staying with her.

But you shouldn't be scared to talk to her about anything. Once you hide things out of fear, the relationship is doomed.

Keep the communication up.

The only way you can get answers to your questions is to talk to her about it.

I know how difficult it can be to be in a LDR. I'm in one and I live in England and my Fiance lives in Australia and it's killing us that we're apart. But we look at it this way it's a test of our love and commitment! If we have any problems or insecurities we talk them over with each other.

We also trust each other!

I hope everything works out for you.

Good luck and take care.

• 2 weeks later...