Summer has just begun here in NZ and for the first time in my life im having a real problem with sweating, Im 16 and a half, Male. Other years i havnt had a problem with it.. but lately ive been going through three shirts a day because i get wet patches on my shirt by my armpits. I use Nivea Fresh for men and that has an antiperspirant in it but it doesnt seem to do anything apart from make me smell nice. This isnt happening when im excersising heaps or anything even when im cool in the shade i still sweat just as much as out in the sun. My friends are all about the same age and none of them seem to be having this problem.

Does anyone else have a problem with this. And perhaps you could give me some advice as to something that would help, or a new product that worked particularly well for you ?

Well thanks for reading my post and all advice is apreciated.

I'm going through something similar... My deodorant doesn't help sometimes. I once tried rubbing lime and baking soda, left it on for a while right before washing it off in the shower. And it used to work through the whole day. I mean, I did sweat, but it didn't stink. Recently, the problem came back and I started doing it again, but that's no good anymore, because it stinks anyway. It sucks, because I'm almost 18, and I don't think hormones are going THAT rampant at this age. I mean, I didnt' have this problem at 15 or 16 or even most of my 17th year. But now that I'm almost 18 I do. It sucks...

hey dude! I'm in Australia! I know that when buying deoderant I've been told to buy the antiperspirent with the highest amount of aluminium zirconium tetrachlorhdr Gly. It'll say what percentage it is on the back of the bottle. I know for females, mitchum has the highest amount but i don't know if they make male deoderant. Give it a go though

Good luck!

used to have this problem, id sit in school and drip, its a genetic thing i think...

go to your doctor and request a medicine called drysol or something like it, use it once every 3-4 days and your sweat glands will be brought under control, businessmen use it to stop sweaty hands, i just used it someplace else