What should i do?

Okay...I'm going to start from the very beginning. I've met this girl at school at the start of my senior year. I usually saw her at school 1 or 2 times in maybe 2 weeks. I've fallen for her in that very first day i saw her, but haven't made any moves since then. Then i invited her to my birthday party which was like 3 weeks before the graduation. Then her and her friend called me up and invited me to go to the movies with them. So basically, if we ever met, it was in a group of friends. One day i was talking to her on the net... She asked me what i was going to do, i said i will go buy some clothes for myself. She said that she wants to come with me and help. The next day she calls me and tells me that she doesn't feel like going. Then about a week later, i ask her out again, but again she tells me she doesn't feel like going anywhere. Several days later she's telling me that her couzins coming to the city. they're gonna go somewhere and she asks me to come along. lol So it's been like that for a while.

Eventually, i called her on independence day and asked her if she wants to go to see the fireworks. So we went. It was me and her alone for the first time ever. I was driving her home and asked her if she has someone. She told me that she doesn't want a boyfriend yet but at the same time she does. Then she said that she doesn't think she's met anyone who she likes and a couple of second later she says that she has. With a corner of my eye, i saw that she glanced at me when she said that.

I don't know what to even think guys. For the past 2 months i think about her every 2 minutes. I wake up and go to bed with her on my mind. It's just driving me completely crazy and i don't know if i should make any moves because i don't know what she wants and if she's into me. She's been telling me that i am very sweet and nice guy. Sometimes the way she acts makes me think that she likes me, but then i just think that i am being fooled.

Guys, please give me some suggestions. What would you guys do if you were in my position? Thanks in advance.

I know how you feel, friend. Fret not. I suggest you give her hints (compliment her, ask her to do things with you, etc). If that doesn't work, you could just tell her how you feel. While that may be hard to do, tell her. She may feel the same way.

By the way, if it works out, which I hope it does, ALWAYS BE THERE FOR HER. Love her. Cherish her. Guys don't understand that they don't deserve their better half.

Good luck.

And now, more confusion.

I agree, with SwingFox, but... It may not be a good thing to wait. What if SwingFox is wrong? What if it's too late? What if she was hoping for you to be with her, but, instead, you just wanted to be friends? This could actually hurt her. BUT... What if I'm wrong? What if SwingFox is right? Well, then, I'm an asshole and I'm sorry for causing problems.

This may sound cheesy, but...go with your heart. If you really love her and you just can't bear the thought of you being with her, go with your heart. I'm sorry for confusing you, if I did, but I'm just so happy and I want everyone else to be.