I feel so good. Well, some of you may (and some may not) know about Carissa (ex) breaking up with me. Welllll, I talked to her, today and she kept asking me questions. Finally, she asked if she turned me into a "soft" person. I didn't quite get it, at first, but it came to me:

Did she turn me into a better person? Well, my answer, of course, was "yes," because, well, she did.

She asked "how," so I answered with "you taught me how to be a nice person." We talked a bit more and she just flat out told me that she missed me and still loved me. Well, this made my day. No. My life. I get to see her in two weeks and I'm not going to mess up like I did before. I'm going to be there for her.

I want to thank whoever told me that there was a chance of getting her back. Thank you, so much.

She asked "how," so I answered with "you taught me how to be a nice person." We talked a bit more and she just flat out told me that she missed me and still loved me. Well, this made my day. No. My life.

I am so jealous of you right now. I can't imagine a better feeling than if my girlfriend said that to me right now. I think I would cry for days.