I feel embarassed saying this but...

Speaking from the standpoint of someone who was physically abused and beaten repeatedly as a child, any partner of mine that did that to me, wouldn't get the 2nd chance, because I would tell him good-bye, so long, don't let the door hit you on your way out.

I like it, it's just one of my "things". Anything kinky requires a certain level of trust and a conversation first because not everyone enjoys the same things. If anyone ever took it apon themselves to just start spanking me they would be out the door. Like any sexual act it requires permission. (even if it's only once )

I'm just curious as to whether anyone else here is turned on by spanking? Like, hard spanking upon one's bottom?

Also, I got lucky twice last night! Woohoo!! First time in ages!

Hello Serendipity,

Yes i loved it i know sounds crazy but it is so fantastic infact i'd like to make it harder my bf spank me and squeeze my tight little bum! and somtimes i am begging for him to slap me in my face and the most things that drive me crazy when he do it from behind while pulling my hair ohh gosh!!! made me scream out loud i'd like to be called while we really passionate our making love and he will call me dirty little slat as i call him more papa pls pls pls and for me and my bf it is sybolize of our love in that way we really know that were very inlove eachother................

I'm just curious as to whether anyone else here is turned on by spanking? Like, hard spanking upon one's bottom?

Also, I got lucky twice last night! Woohoo!! First time in ages!

Yup, I like it. As well as light bondage play/light pain play.

The "chemical" reason is that a bit of pain can increase your pleasure in a endorphin rush sense. When combining a bit of pain with that pleasure it can just boost the orgasmic feelings.

Another reason it works, is that it is part of the fantasy you may have in your own mind of being dominated and "out of control" of what happens, which again heightens it for you.

Some people like it, some don't - but no reason to be embarrassed about it either way. If you are both willing partners, have fun with it!

Yup, I like it. As well as light bondage play/light pain play.

The "chemical" reason is that a bit of pain can increase your pleasure in a endorphin rush sense. When combining a bit of pain with that pleasure it can just boost the orgasmic feelings.

Yup.. me too. Didn't know I did. Surprise surprise.. but I guess I just like the love tap..

A lot of people are turned on by simple pain, in the many ways it can be given. Some even like it to the extreme. (not saying that its bad) Others prefer more passionate and slower ways.

But spanking can be a turn on also because of the situation, someone feeling inferior to the other, male or female that it may be.

It's like sex positions, you might like one better that the other because you feel in control.

im the same way. i had no idea i liked to be spanked. i think that comes from me being more submissive during sex. sometimes its just fun to let your partner go wild. i think it adds some thrill!

AND.. you know... maybe thats the whole thrill of it... a partner whose on the wild side... or untamed....don't know... just know that when things get heated and I get that "tap".. its all systems go.