What do guys like??

RockG

Well i spose you should find out wat he likes, but normaly its the idea of you wanting the guy,i mean really wanting him, and being desperate to please him that can get him off. Also sexy underwear normaly does something, playing up to it. If he is normaly the dominant one, then you take control. He may like it.

Ummmm what else, so hard to do universal stuff. it can really depend on the guy. The only path i suggest that you really dont explore it threesomes, DONT do it. I have yet to hear a success story from a threesom, they allways seem to end in disaster.

You could try teasing him, gettin him really turned on and then kind of playing with him, like gentling running your lips accross his body. blowing on sensetive areas, be sexy but untouchable. Or you could try tyeing him down, ive heard of one time a friend did that to her bf and he ripped the restraints off he could not hold back any longer. lol no patience.

You could tease him with the whole kind off 'all good things come to those who wait' You could try a lap dance they work well. A private striptease. You could try sex in unusual places like on the kitchen table, ohhh and you could try playing with chocolate. or you could try blindfolds, that does sound like fun.

And now having truly exposed myself as a big perve, i will leave you. goo dluck, i hope ive helped, i thing ive covered most stuff. certainly enough to be getting on with. have fun.

Sowing him that you want him is the biggest thing. The hottest sex is when both people want each other. The more they want each other, the hotter it gets.

One of the hottest things I ever saw: my gf greating me at the door in nothing but a teddy and basically attacking me. Yow. I was not so much how she looked, but what it said about her wanting me.

Once he knows you want him, then it gets more personal to each guy.

The idea of teasing him is good. What I would recommend is turning him on and then leaving him alone. Do this a few times, and then when he seems like he is about to get frustrated, attack him or just let him have his way.

I know a woman who went over to a guys house wearing nothing under a skirt, attacked, sat him in a chair, had him do some oral, had sex once while still sitting, and then walked away and out the door, telling him if he was good, he might get some more soon. Drove him mad with desire for her. But that may not work with all men.

You need to try things that you think he might like. As far as lingerie, sit down with a catalog or do it one line, and look at it right in front of him. See what things make him react.

If you really want ideas, go read some erotic fiction. There is plenty of it availble for free over the internet.

Turn ons: hearing things like "i love you", seeing that love reflected in someones eyes, hearing it in there voice, feeling it in their touch. just being together and knowing that you share something special. long, slow, soft, and passionate kisses. long adoring gazes into each other eyes.

If he loves you, he will find you sexy. If you finds you sexy, he will be turned on. Guys are rediculously easy to get turned on. Just touch him or get affectionate and he should respond favorably.