Christmas Ideas for Ex

2b honest, id probably get mine a bottle of vodka w. some pills attached. but..hey..thats just me =)

i DO have another ex that ive kept in contact w. we're pretty close. but out of respect 4 his gf, all i get him is a card. i guess it depends on a lot of variables

Getting his something outrageous will seem like you are trying to win him back (but in a desperate way). Something small and nice, like a card or a favorite movie, will be a good idea. I know you feel probably still feel fond of this person whom you were close to. But if you over do it, it will send the wrong message out. Or you can do something more constructive with the rest of the money you would have NORMALLY spent on him, do a good deed and make a donation for christmas. The world is in a time of need and you will feel proud of yourself as well

This is what I would do if I was still in love with them/ wanting to be together again.

I would wait for a card first, only then send a card back. Don't go overboard, with a card you're making a small gesture of a few words wishing them the best without putting your heart on the chopping board...again!

However if you are in a relationship and over them most people wouldn't bother! Unless you are one of that small group who has remained great friends. Don't know what those peeps do as Ive never been there!

Whatever the set up, also take in mind if they may have a partner and think how it will make them feel. How would you feel if your GF/BF was getting gifts from their recent ex?

Tricky, just spend it on yourself! grin!!