Hello, well some of you have read my posts on nic, my ex of 11 onths who broke up with me cause he wanted to be a normal tennager guy that had freedoms... Well just an update, i saw him today, and asked him to go outside and talk, he trying to look cool in front of his friends looked over and kissed a "hot girl" to piss me off. Well I just left crying, and my good guy friend, brant, came after me and hugged me and held me while i was crying. I found out alot about his character tonight, and It hurts me so much. I talked to my bff and she said i deserved better and to just move on. How can I do that? I dont think I'm strong enough, and I care so much.. Please help me, this is ruining my life!!!

i know how you feel, my ex g/f broke up with me of 2 years, and went into a relationship with a guy that same night. it hurt a lot, but time heals all.

just get out with your friends. you obviously have great friends to go out with and get your mind off of things. everytime you start to think about him get mad at him and think you can do better than him, and you can, if he did that he's not worth any of your time. i got mad at my ex everytime i thought of her, then i did exercise after that to vent. (i now have pretty nice abs) . lol.

take it easy out there too, don't go looking for another "b/f" look for friends and if something happens after that, great, but dont be a push over cause a lot of guys will take advantage of that. be strong and go have fun, and know you can do better...

generally i cant say much bout realationships but id say 1 of ur e best friends will b brant (the guy that hugged u and all). generally put id say right now avoid intimate realationships cause that could cause more pain and sorta stay clear of ex cause it seemz like hes hurt and is takin it out on u. try 2 hand out wit ure friends lot more 2 cause depression sux i kno that much.

Dear calibabe007,

I'm so sorry to hear you're in such pain now. I'm going through a similar thing. I ran into my ex the day before last (and that wasn't easy because it was hundreds of miles away) and seeing him (he had dumped me and taken off) really brought back all the pain. I couldn't even look at him. I felt so angry and hurt and humiliated, and yet, he was trying to be friendly.

Then he called trying to make me feel better (or I don't know for what really) and that just hurt more. Now I'm back home and feeling so lonely. I sit here thinking I miss him so much and I guess I do but I think I also just miss what I keep thinking COULD have been when most likely it couldn't. But, like you, I've got to move on.

I don't know if you need strength to do that. Like other people said, I think you just need time. You really sound like you have some sweet friends. I wish I had them too but I don't as I was always occupied with this guy.

I don't know if it helps but just know that so many people are going through similar things as you are. Even if you picture yourself right back with this guy now, really back with him, not some dreamlike fantasy picture of him, I doubt you would be happy. The fact that he's gone means you weren't right for each other.

Even while I curse fate at times I do try to think there is a reason for the things that happen so we have to just trust in whatever powers that be.

Your guy sounds like he doesn't know at all how to be in a loving relationship. Don't think he's going to have that with someone else. If you don't lose heart, you'll eventually come together with a person who can do that. Another thing, I think the phrase "moving on" sounds like so much work and when you're heartbroken that's the last thing you feel like doing.

But think of it as just remaining open to real love and a real loving relationship. Don't think you have to go out and act. Just be receptive and it'll happen. So many people get embittered and hateful because they've been hurt that they scare everyone off.

Don't harden your heart. Just turn the focus off him.

first of all i'd like to say that guys SUCK! and thats why im bisexual now.. and on the verge of becoming a lesbian.. my bf and me are ehh.. well here.. and im hopin it works

but trust me.. i know exactly what your going through babe

i went out with a guy.. for 2 and a half years...

he got me on drugs...

and he had sex with 5 of my friends...

yet he didn't understand why i tore my arms and legs open with various objects on many occasions... im now seeing 2 shrinks... and ehh well he is NOT at all... part of my depression it seems to go on and on forever.. but from what i've learned

in my (non childhood) (i grew up way to fast)

is that : you only can live for your self hun... nobody else.. day by day.. you have to make yourself happy. screw him. hes a loser at heart. and hes a scared little boy. you need to make yourself happy.. before anyone else can even begin to make you happy. and you have to love yourself before you can do so do others. and i wanna see that happen. because i know exactly what your going through.. and its only gonna get worse if you dont realize... that you are special and a nice girl and nobody can change that. nice people get walked over.. and i want you to stand up for yourself... and be strong. and pretend he doesn't faze you... he'll come to realize that hes missin out.. and that your wonderful.. and he messed up.. and trust me.. guys never change.... be a b**** to him... ignore him... and dont go look for a guy. let a nice guy come to you. ..trust me.. you deserve it