This one is easy.... The rest are tough.

1st year anniversary with your girlfriend is a dozen roses. The color is up to you. Red is good, but tends to be over done. Yellow means you just want to be friends so don't get those

Along with the roses get her, her favorite candy... preferably chocolate as it's an aphrodisiac. (I hope you're not too young or I'm going to get you in trouble )

Last but not least get her a soft plush toy... teddy bears are great. Make sure the fur is very soft as she'll be snuggling with it for a long time to come.

You're looking at $100+ dollars but it's more then worth it, as it'll be an evening you'll both remember.

Good Luck!

those are some good suggestions...with the roses, get red, for your love. adding 1 yellow rose as an indication of ur friendship. Being friends first n foremost is always important in a lasting relationship.

another suggestion, I think it would be romantic if you bought her some sexy edible panties, or a pretty matching bra & pantie set, to replace of one of the other gifts...and then prepare a nice pasta meal 4 the two of u. If you are not willing to spend that kind of energy, prepare a small basket of coldcut meats, cheese, crackers, fruits, like strawberries & chocolate fudge (my fav), and a bottle of sweet wine.

that is not costly at all...maybe about 60 or 70 bucks at the most to prepare the picnic basket, and undies together...

and what would make it most special is that you put ur energy into it just for her...then take just a lunch break together in the park...spread out a blanket under a shade tree..near a lake or sumpthn..and hand feed her some strawberries n fudge...yum.

cookies