what is wrong with this girl

ok heres my problem there is this girl i know and we are somewhat good friends and i know show likes me as more then a friend and i like her as more then a friend.like the other day she was giving me a ride home from the gym , we have been working out 2 gether lately and when we were riding home she was singing 2 me at first i thought nothing of it and turned my head,but she tapped my shoulder and began looking @ me and singing a love song and i was in shock i didnt know what 2 do. so the next day i called her house (it was the first time in about a month or 2) so we were talking for about 15 minutes and then she said ok i will call u right back. but she never did> what was that about. i mean she has been all over me lately always in my face laughing and always wanting 2 wrestle with me . what the hell am i 2 do.2 morrow i think i will tease her and get her angry.(everytime i do this she gets mad me for about 2 days and then when she sees that i dont pay her no attention she just starts 2 love me

I REALLY MEAN IT

Dont worry about her not calling u back~ my friend likes this guy and she never calls him back b/c she is just playing the game. It makes him want her more so tha's prolly what she'd doin 2 u

Dont worry, she likes you but prolly dont wanna seem desperate.

-SC03

Hi street dreamer,

Thank you for coming back to us for seeking more advice. I am pleased to read that you're getting along with this girl so well. I understand, though, that she is confusing you a little bit.

You already said that you like this girl. I would step upfront to her and ask her out for a date and see how she responds. Personally, I don't like the mindgames. For me it's a 'turn off' and a 'walk away'. I believe that two people having feelings for each other or liking each other should give equal effort to make it work.

My suggestion is that you challenge her and ask her out. That way she will have to say 'yes' or 'no' to you and then you'll know.

I hope that this works for you and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~

Im with SwingFox on this,...i dont like mindgames...either u digg me or u dont. simple as that. It seems that she may like u as much u like her, since ur spendin time together in the gym. Id love to have a guy to work out with..so consider that a plus...

Dont worry bout calling her back, let her call u and then...ask her out. Be strait and honest. That seems to be the easiest way to me..

cookies