i put this under tha wrong subject so im writing it again i have irregular periods but ive been having unprotected sex for tha last 5 months ive had my period in june july and august.i usually have my period and then dont have it for 3 or 4 months.but ive been having it an now these last two months i havent had it and my boyfriend has cam in me a couple of times.i dont do drugs i dont take birth control pills.ive been feeling like im hungry but i dont wanna eat.my nipples are sore. and ive been having mood swings.now i have slight pains in my lower area and alot of creamy mucus type discharge is coming out.could there be a chance that im pregnant?

Well of course there is a chance of you being pregnant...

unprotected sex = you might be pregnant!

Since you seem to be concerned with this, your best bet would be to take a pregnancy test since you have missed your period. Since your period is quite irregular it would be best to just go to the hospital and find out if your pregnant. Whether or not you are - recall the formula above...then use protection next time.

Im not trying to freak you out......and only a test will tell for sure. The symptoms you describe could be a variety of things...BUT they are definitely signs of early pregnancy also......off to the chemist to buy a test for you....You need to know asap.

Let us know the outcome...I have a feeling I know what the answer is

Yeah, go get two pregnancy tests from the local store. They are cheap, like $10, and they are 99% effective. So, if you use TWO of them, you get 99.9% accuracy (or so they say.) However, only a blood test can tell you for sure.

Irregular periods can be caused by all sorts of things - stress, diet, lack of sleep, exercise, etc., so in and of itself it usually is nothing (but it can be indicative of medical problems, too) but only a professional can tell you for sure.

Well, yes of course there is a chance - anytime you have unprotected sex, or sex at all for that matter, there is a chance.

While your symptoms can be indicative of other things - they are VERY indicative of pregnancy - twinges in the abdomen, white thick discharge, tender & swollen breasts and mood swings all VERY much can indicate pregnancy.

Go get a pregnancy test, and seek medical attention ASAP as if you are pregnant, you need to get proper care now to prevent complications with you or the pregnancy & child.

Why were you not using birth control, or even condoms?