thats it. i've decided to give up on life. im really hating a lot right now. i don't want to do this right now. at all.

im so sick of people continually just jumping all over me for ridiculous and imature reasons.

i hate how my sister-in-law has more of a relationship with my biological mother than i have ever had.

i hate how she thinks she can leave, and not come back for 11 years and come back and think everything will be perfect.

i hate how i was finally letting go and now she tore open my heart all over again.

I hate how every time my best friend opens her mouth i feel like jumping off the empire state building.

i hate how my emotions are getting the best of me when i should be having a good time in my life.

i hate how i would rather not wake up in the morning.

i hate it.

im sorry. i just needed to vent.

so long.

you don't have to hate life crap happens i have a dad that wants to come back in my life and he did for about 2 weeks and now he wont even talk to me and its bad cause if have gave up on life before to and its bad but still i don't have anything else to deal with cause i have a boyfriend that loves me and my family that loves me and i get jumped all the time by my mom cause sshe does not like him and she yells at me casue i talked to him so i have crap to i have to deal with but i haven't yet gave up on my life casue i don't want to die yet cause i have a bright future and so do you so i hope you feel better or something thanks alot for listing love always samantha miller

Hey, you....

It sounds like you have a lot going on all at the same time... You've laid out a lot of things, and I'm not sure what to say to ya, but I want you to know that there is someone (knowing this board, lots of someones) who is here for you...

If you feel like you'd rather PM someone, feel free to PM me or if there's someone else you've seen on here you'd like to talk to, you can PM them...

In the meantime, I just want you to know that life does this sometimes, piles everything up on us at the same time...But, I do want you to know that things don't stay this way.... Things will get better, and it may mean tackling one thing at a time...

If you don't mind me asking, when you said "she thinks she can leave, and not come back..." who are you referring to? Your sis-in-law, or your biological mother?

What is happening that 'she' is tearing your heart open again?

I know talking about things doesn't always help, but sometimes, it helps us get things down in black and white, ya know?