Girl Closer to her dad than her mom

Hey,

There is this girl I really like, but one thing I have noticed about her (and her sister) is that they are both very close to thier father, but seem to have no relationship with thier mother. Thier mother seems rather....um cruel and harsh, while their dad is very friendly. I was wondering if I do date her, what affect this might have on our relationship (if it gets there). If girls are closer to thier father, does it make a difference.....?

from my point of view it makes no difference. i'm alot closer to my dad than my mom. my sister is the oposite of me. i am currently living with my mom and go out to my dad's every second weekend or so. i have a boyfirnd who hasn't met my dad yet. my dad has talked about what he would do id i have a boyfriend ( i'm not sure if he fully knows that i do or not), but he's very protective of me. i think most fathers who are cose to that daughters would be. so all you have to do is make sure the father doesn't hear about you doing somethign he might not approve of, that just make things complicated.

good luck

I think it's more of a fued between her mother and her father that raised her more than anything that has to do with her. whether she's closer to one or the other. It shouldn't matter to you. unless you see something really wrong with her situation. Don't worry too much about that stuff, unless you really see a problem.