first kiss last night..yay

OMG last night was my first real kiss...so if yall wanna know...chill

I liked this guy for awhile, i dont get into relationahips...uhhh well anyway staying on topic. Im 19 so i thought i was just like never ever going to kiss anyone. But i would NEVER admit i hadent...so knoone ever knew i hadent been kissed

Well the night started off with some vodka shots( ) at a friends house. then went and picked up another guy and went to this girl i was withs place. Well josh(the one i like) texed my phone to see what i was up to and i told him to come over and see me.

It was raining pretty hard so i said i would meet him in this place thats lighted up and its covred that has the sides open and all like the apartment mail boxes. Well he came to see me and i was standing talking to him and i was shivvering and he was like come here and he was so warm and he leaned in and i was So nervous but it came so natuarally. its EASY and fun. I had read all these topics so many times...and it was worth it cause it helped alot. it was fun.

When i got back to the apartment that all my friends were at they had been outside smoking and seen it and gave me hell for makin out it was funny...omg the best night ever....

its NOT as hard as it seemed...just gotta relax(or drink a little haha)

• 2 weeks later...

lol glad to hear it happened to you finally.... im one of those "late" ones aswell... but i dont mind at all lol.... i kissed for the first time when i was 18 and id say it came out very nice.... for sure my head must of exploded because i had a hard time focusing while walking around with her after the kiss lol.... but it was her first too and i know she loved it....

again congrats ^_^ im sure it'll stay with you for a lifetime as it will for me

So yeah..good times thanks for your support. Im deff not into getting into a relationship but we have seen eachother since. and i was SOBER and kissed him since too. Surprisingly enough. there is liek no diff haha. deffinatly better the second time knowing what to expect...and after that its just so easy...EVERYONE SHOULD DO IT haha. im an addict errr somthing. not really but its a cool thing\\