What does this mean?

PavPPZ1

Last week, I got on the phone and called up a date line, where I talked to a girl, we decided to meetup one night. We met at a parking lot I was in my car alone, and she with 2 other friends. We talked briefly, and she said lets go to your place but first I have to drop off my other friend who was with her. She called me back in 5 minutes and asked if I found any of them attractive. When I saw them I was kind of standoffish because there were 3 of them, but I said yea I think all 3 of you are attractive (they were not). So from there she didnt call me back. I didnt want to but called to find out what happened, when they picked up the phone all I heard was them just going crazy and laughing, obvoulsly it turned into a girls night. Why did she call me backto ask if I liked any of them, why would she do that? She didnt call me back because she didntthink I liekd her? I didnt understand taht outcome...

Here's what I really think nut not sure of; When I spoke whith her, obvioulsy we have never met and she was standoffish to just meet alone. So she decided to bring 2 friends, when we met, we talked for about 2 minutes, she asked if I knew who she was; I replied yes you are Brook, then we talked about what we were going to do, and she said she had to drop of her friend. I figured the girl in the back of the car was not game, she looked kinda weird. So I had to believe that, while her friend in the front seat was all smiles, looking over.

From there I said alright cya, call me when you are on the way to my place. I took off, she calls not 5 mins later, hey did you think any of us are attractive, I hesitated but said yea ll 3 of yo uare. I shouldnt have said that perhaps, only that she was. Either way, I dont think they planned this as a joke because we talked abotu meting for several days. Although when she brought her friends, it was probably too much for them to handle. None of them knew what they really wanted, and at least 1 of them knew she was going to be left out. Eh, its no matter I figured it was something like that, but didnt understand why she called and asked if if I thougth any of them were attractive. Was she in need of at least some valuable input before she blew me off? dont get it...

1) You are using a dateline. You are meeting with someone who you talked to for a little while. There is a good chance that she never had any intention of spending more time with you. She's saying after a few minutes of meeting to go back to your place. Most likely scenarios: she is incredible fast or it was some silly game to her and she never had any interest. And even if you talked to her for several days, could just have been a more elaborate game to her.

2) You were both standoffish. Not likely that she would feel anything that would make her want to go back with you.

3) You went to meet her, and yet you are saying all of them were attractive. Perhaps they thought you were a player who was checking every girl out?

Moral of the story: If you are going to use phone or internet services to meet people, be prepared for flaky girls like that. You stand a much better chance of just meeting someone naturally who won't play these games with you.