Hey all, I have posted a couple times on here...and seeing as how right now I don't have very much time (at school) i thought I should ask a quick question.

Background

-Serious relationship 3 1/2 years, ended 7 months ago.

-Contact dwindeled...no phone contact in 3 months....no e-mail contact in 1 month

-She cheated on me (not sure at what level) and had another guy lined up

-Still have feelings for her...but very upset and hurt

-Been dating and having a great time lately

Now my question is... We haven't been talking, and lately not been thinking of her at all. The last 4 nights in a row I have dreamed about her...either us fighting, or getting back together. The last 4 nights!!! I have never dreamed about anything four nights in a row...even wehen we broke up. Now nearly 8 months later...and after lots of NC these dreams all of a sudden? Anybody else go through something like this?

NE

Thanks for the reply,

Helo I have found your advice short, consice and clear. As a management student, I like your style 8)

Anyway, thats what I figure too, like my mind taking care of business on a subconscious level. Kinda doing some work while I sleep.

Anyway thanks for the reply, and if anyone else can help please add input.

She cheated on you?

You're dating new people now, and doing well?

Great! You'll dream about this other girl from time to time, it's only natural. You've got a lot of time and memories associated with this other girl, so it's really not possible to completely forget. Keep doing what you're doing, and for God's sake don't initiate contact with her. Sounds like you're doing fine without her.

The dreams are totally normal. I have been having them every night, sometimes different dreams throughout the night. I think you are just processing some old feelings. I hope this doesn't discourage you, but my first love popped up in my dreams for YEARS. It stunk. Now I'm having dreams about this one, which was by far the most serious relationship I've ever had. I hope the dreams stop for you, or at least space out. Out of curiosity, because this is significant, in these dreams, is she breaking your heart again or are you two happy?