Painful sex

Hi, recently my wife and I had an intense sex session...lasted an hour and a half...and at the end we were both sore....but my problem is that the skin on my penis is really irritated as it has a few "cuts" or small splits on it....I am not circumcized...Dont know if this is the problem...but I remember only one other time I had this problem....but whenever this happens...the skin where the splits are gets tight as its healing...to a point its difficult to pull the skin back to urinate without making the "cuts" open again...I was wondering if anyone has had the same problems...?

After being together for a long time like that, you had a lot of friction from being dry...and her natural juices can dry and u hafta use some ky jelly thats keeps her lubricated during intercourse...

It happens to alot of couples, but some ppl dont experience this, because they simply dont last that long. About the circumcism, i have no comment on ur personal preference, but I had my sons circumcised as a personal choice, also to avoid the potential of infection and germs getting under the skin...

not being circumcised doesnt have anything to do with the pain,..u just need to get some ky jelly and apply it generoulsy to ur penis when it gets painfully dry...thats all...

cookies