what's the best advice I can give?

teddyboy

subject cousin is getting involved with a married woman who seems to be a tramp and is shock full of emotional problems.She's using him as a male girlfriend and emotional tampon.

problem insists there's no problem and they're strictly friends.But he's 27 going on 15 and I fear he's not aware of the problems that could be involved,her being married and all.True,her husband is out of the country right now but to me that makes no difference.

question there any advice I can use to try and dissuade him from a relationship that can cause him so much harm?She's been inviting him to her house and other places and he claims it's just to talk(they talk every night on the phone after work,they both work in the same place).

So,any advice?lol

He says it's only friendship but he also says she has a great body.

Every night when they talk she only goes on about her traumas,how life is giving her what she deserves,etc.

She feels guilty about her mother dying and her having told her she didnt love her.

Among other things.Ive tried letting my cousin know that he should keep away like she's the plague but it's been to no avail.I believe him when he says they only have a friendship but I'm afraid it will evolve into something else.

Well,I haven't put too much emphasis because she says sh'es leaving the country to be with her husband this coming 12th of december.

But analyzing what she tells my cousin,I think she's using the supposed trip to trap him into going to her house earlier.Her husband is Colombian and was illegal in the country so he had to leave.She says her husband is a saint.

HMMMMMMMMMM.lol

He says he wants to go visit her because he feels sorry for her,her letting him know how lonely she is and that she doesnt have any friends.

I don't know,I've always thought shes looking for an extramarital affair and he says he isnt willing to give her one,just friendship,but I'm a man myself and I know how our emotions and instincts get the best from us.I've been trying to get my point accross but it seems it's to no avail.