Thinking about it... thought it was done with... I guess not

I'm thinking about cutting again. I know I shouldn't. I've promised so many people that I wouldn't do it again but everything is getting so hard.

My ex gf is making things VERY difficult for my new gf and I.

I'm doing my VCE and I have exams in a week.

Getting out of bed every morning is getting harder and harder.

I just don't know how to cope. I promised my new gf that I wouldn't cut again and I know she'd be disappointed and pissed off if I did it again, but I'm feeling the urge quite bad. I don't really have any other ways to cope. I would like to just yell and scream but that's not me. I don't even get angry that often (but recently I have because of my ex).

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to cut but I don't know how to cope.

My gf told me that I should call her when I feel like I have to, but we've been having troubles because of my ex and I just feel like I'd be putting the cherry on top if I was to call her and tell her I was feeling like cutting again. I don't want to put that pressure on her. She means so much to me, more than she knows.

I just don't know what to do. Any ideas?

Sappho...

I think you should go to a counselor and get your feelings out. Please don't cut! It's very dangerous and leaves terrible scars!!! Don't let your ex bother you. Don't talk to her, don't take her calls. Didn't your ex break up with you? In that case, it's her loss, let her learn what it is like to live without you. You just focus on your new relationship. I like the sound of this new girl much better.

BTW - have you ever seen the movie "Secretary"? It's about a young woman who cuts, and eventually, gets saved by a loving S&M relationship It's an odd love story, but it's one of my favorite movies....

• 4 weeks later...