What to do....

I have known this girl for almost all my school life. I started to really like her in the sixth grade. I asked her out two months ago, and she said yes. I was dumped shortly there after. We were "just friends". Recently she has seemed to been interested again (flirty, giggly, ect.). I want to ask her out again, but I dont know if I am just imagining things. I really really like this girl and dont want to lose her. I am also afraid of rejection again. Should I ask her out again, ask her friends if she is interested (her friends arent that trustworthy, mind that), or go my separate way?

Once bitten, twice shy. Since you've known her two days short of forever, is she the type to play mind games? Does she look for patsies and admirers, or is she more genuine? Let your consious be your guide. Ask her out. If she turns you down, she isn't worth your time in the first place.

Hmmm that's a tough one. I reckon you'll probably be in more pain if you have to live with just being friends, not sure if she is actually interested or not.

However, since you have dated before... I don't reckon it should be too tough to ask her if she'd be interested in giving it another go. If she says no, at least you can be sure and then you're free to get along with the rest of your life

Good luck!