hi guys,

i hope someone can help me...

here is my story and then choose a scenario..

i told this girl that i like her.. we didnt know eachother well.. ( on msn )

next day i saw her she was fine. her face was red.. when we talked on msn next time she said iam rly flaterred that u like me and i rly like u too.. but i dont get a bf.. ( normal in my country ) i told her i dont wanna be ur bf.. ( well i wanted something bigger ) so she said something like : just keep things like this and we will c..

few days i couldnt wait like this and i asked her ok u dont get a bf but if u r not interested thats a diff stroy..

she said: u dont understand me at all i like u and u r a nice guy but i never thougth of this stuff thats why they are confusing.. i cant say iam not interested ..... can we just keep things as they were without u hating me bec i dont wanna lose ur friendship...

things are kind clear now ? maybe but contnue reading...

after i told her.. she started to talk to me alot on msn.. NOT face to face but on msn.. alot everytime she sees me online... she started to send me pics of her and her family.. alot without me asking her.. and thats stayed for a long time maybe 2 months or something....

so her behaviour to me changed like this after i told her... she became over friendly to me on msn.. tellin me personal stuff.. sending me personal pics..

so what ami suppose to think ? iam confused again..

i asked her.. i like u as a friend.. hmm ( some ppl told me ofcourse she will say that,, she wont say i like u ) last time she send me 10 PICS in a row.. without me asking her at all. i was talking to her about univ.. then she sent me 10 pics.. God i am so confused again..

i asked her again.. she says: i like u as FRIEND ( with capital letters ) appreciate having u as a friend cant imagine us being more than friends..

after she said so.. she blocked me for 2 days.. and for a couple of days at univ.. she made her self as if she dont see me... but i ignored her too...

so now she comes to me normal and unblocked me.. so her are the choices..

i found out lately that she dont send pics to friends except few but they boys ask for it.. and even pics of her not her family.. and not that much..

A) she likes me as a friend, and sends me pics alot and tells me personal stuff bec iam her new gay friend..

B) she likes me more than a friend but i was too serious too soon ( yes i was ) so she ran away...

c) she likes me more than a friend thats why she sends me pics and stuff but she says like this bec she doesnt feel comfortable having soemthing now..

so why did she just liked me as afriend suddenly after i told her.. we werent close friends at all before i tell her.. she dont even send me pics as she send her friends.. more and more personal... i dont know wha to think ... if she likes me as a friend why her actions were like that and if she likes me more than a friend why her words are liek that...

trust words or actions ?????????????? thanks

thanks for ur reply... but iam sure that she will just keep saying i like u as a friend as long as i ask her..

maybe she doesnt realize her own feelings.. or maybe she convinced her self that she likes me as a friend bec i was too serious.. and maybe she likes me as a friend and just do what she do bec she is shallow...

honestly she is friendly and like to talk to boys.. but i asked close friends to her and she dont send pics to them like this.. if iam a friend why would i want pics of her family.. maybe her pics but what am i suppose to do with her family pics...

quit asking her if you're more than a friend . She said you're a friend and just leave it at that for now . Keep on talking to her as a friend ( but flirt with her ) . Maybe she's confused or maybe you're just a friend to her . Either way don't push her .