is this normal for a girl?(perental discretion advised)

ok.........this isnt something i wanted to ask. but here it goes.

about 3-4 weeks after my ex said she needed a "break" we had sex.

we started off with a shower.......washed eachother and so on. after the shower we had sex. she was up on the sink.....i standing.

while we were going at it she dripped(a couple drops) on the floor. i said "are you cumming"? she was what i thought at the time really excited. she has done this before but this time it was alot. i thought nothing of it....until the news broke out that she was seeing some guy and may have been cheating on me at the time we were together. i dont know whats true and whats not. she told me she wasnt.....people tell me she's hiding it.....she tells mutual friends shes not. I DONT KNOW!!! we havent talked in just over a month. i started having really bad thoughts about that day we had sex. i think maybe that "drip" wasnt hers. im really grossed out over this.

i cant believe if it was that she had the nerve to have sex with me.

GIRLS........IS THIS NORMAL? IM I JUST OVER REACTING? OR SHOULD I TAKE MY THOUGHTS AS THE TRUTH? PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ONE?I CANNOT CALL AND ASK HER AS I FEEL SHE IS JUST GOING TO LIE TO ME.

Well first off, if you think you can't ask her about it and have a mature conversation about whether she is having sex or seeing another guy-- then you should not be having sex with her.

If you honestly believe she would lie to you, then you have no trust in the relationship, no communication, and thereforeeeeee- no true meaningful relationship. You should not be in a relationship with her.

There are too many sexually transmitted diseases out there to be having sex with a person who you suspect maybe having sex with other people. It is risky sexual behavior and you set yourself up for contracting a disease that is incureable (and there are a few incureable stds including AIDS, HIV, and Genital Herpes to name a few really awful ones you'd have to deal with the rest of your life).

Until she CAN have a mature conversation about what is going on between you, her, and the suspected other man/men... you should try not to have any sexual relations with her. She is disrespecting you by not wanting to communicate.

And as for your question about her 'drips,' yes, women can 'drip' if they are very excited and aroused. And if they are coming to orgasm, they maybe 'drip' more as there is a female equivalent to a male ejaculation-- except I think female ejaculation is rare (might need to ask an expert). The drips do not necessarily mean that she just had sex with another man before she had sex with you.

They could simply be bathwater. If you had been fooling around in the water and water had seeped in there while you were bathing together... it could just be bath water dripping out...which I think would be the most likely scenerio.

Hope this helps ease some of your fears... but you really need to have a good sit-down, mature, honest talk about whether she is having sex with other people for your own health's sake, if not for hers.

Hello Hoppy,

Thank you for coming to us again for seeking advice. I am sorry for what you are going through. I understand that you're worried over your ex cheating on you.

I understand that you must have some weird feelings over it, but my suggestion is that you don't let this worry you over and over. The truth is that you are apart now, either on a break or that the relationship is entirely over. I believe that this situation is not of any consequence, although I understand that you feel hurt.

My advice thereforeeeeee is that you see a doctor to avoid any misunderstanding regarding HIV or genital herpes. That will give you safe thoughts. I suggest that you also use protection next time.

I hope that this helped you some. Should you get back together again with this young woman, I would certainly bring this under her attention and make sure that this has been discussed over to your satisfaction. If you can't work this out when trying to get back with her, you will always have trust issues with her.

Good luck.

~ SwingFox ~