help me pleaseeeee I need experts

i love my teacher she is 24 and i am 20 . i take tution from her since 1 yr and 2 months . we were too close , she use to tell every thing to me good and bad , she took my help several times , trusted me , said she like to be with me, and she was really comfort, enjoying with me ,our relation was more than that of friends ....

after lots of tries i said her that i love her and my family also like her .

she started avoiding me . i want her . she now talks less to me but she wants to talk , when i say something she hears patiently . she said she has boyfriend she cannot forget her but when before expressing my love i asked her about her boy friend she said she had none. but many friends

she is now not too close to me but she is close what i must do

pleaseeeeeeeeee tell me i need ur help

please please please please please please please ..........................

my mail address is email removed

How do you know that you two were more than friends?

Is it possible that the feelings were not mutual? That she was close to you but not as much as you wanted.

It sounds as if she doesn't want to hurt you but that she's not interested.

I have to agree that I am attempting to sort through your post. It does in fact sound like to two of you were close, and the both of you did many things for one another....and then when you told her you loved her...she "fled". Well it is either that she was not interested in you in that way, or she does care for you and is scared. I would ask her what she feels, and ask her to be honest about her feelings. Only she can tell you what she is thinking. If she will not talk about with you, then you need to move on....sorry...hope this helps some.