Im 17. BF's 19th's comin up, huge club plans, im not legal:(

My boyfriends turning 19 at the end of the month and Im almost 18 but still not old enough to go to clubs/bars. Hes planning on going to the mirage nightclub for a huge halloween party and i cant go, i think hes planning on going with this girl he knows which upsets me. what do i do? what should i tell him? he already knows im upset about it, but he doesnt care. we've been together for over two years, our parents are bestfriends and i dont wanna end it because of this. i told him that single guys are supposed to go to clubs unless their gf's with them, and taken guys are supposed to go to the bars with their buddies. i need help? and fast

umm, either

A. he doesnt care about the relationship, and thinks your a nut

B. wants to have fun and you really are dragging down a potentially good time for on reason

or

C. he is totally secure in his relationship with you and has no thoughts of cheating on you and he isnt worrying about it because your crazy thuoghts are just that, CRAZY.

pick one, hope you get what you want though

maybe its just his friend. no worries.. Why you don't think that your bf should go out with Female friends? if they are just friends? anyway as long as they are not involved and remain friends why are you worried? I mean there is really nothing wrong with a guy and girl just being friends..

try not to worry and let your bf that it bothers so and make him promiss that there is nothing going on with him and the girl

I know you cant control jealousy buy try to prevent it from happening by trusting your bf.

if he would be going to a club with that girl and all his friends...that's one thing.

But if he's planning to go clubbing with that girl ALONE...then there's a problem. I would never except my bf going clubbing alone with another girl...think about the atmosphere : it's his b-day, he'll want to drink, everyone is dancing and grinding, and he has a girl with him...NO WAY.

Now about you not being legal...is it strict where they're going? I remember when I was 17 and my bf was turning 21 and I almost didn't get in but then we finally convinced the bouncer.

The trick: if you are with a number of other ppl who are legal, chances are that they'll only card the first few and when they see they are all over 18 they'll just let the others in, try to dress classy not trashy, and don't wear too much makeup because it makes you look like you're trying too hard to look older, AND if you do get carded ...I say if your b-day is soon your best bet is not to lie and show him your real id...try with your bf to tell him that it's ur bf's birthday and that your the only one out of all his friends who's under age, if that doesn't work try to hand him a bill... but anyway usually they won't refuse...because think of it : a birthday, ppl want to get drunk and spend a lot of money...are they really going to refuze a bunch of ppl because one isn't legal?

anyway hope it works out.

• 3 weeks later...