Want girl back...

After a few choicy words, I kinda pissed my gf off. About a week later after the incident, we basically vented our feelings towards one another. Basically it boils down to me showing that I am truly sorry. I basically told her how much I felt about her. I have no clue how to basically show it...

After a few choicy words, I kinda pissed my gf off. About a week later after the incident, we basically vented our feelings towards one another. Basically it boils down to me showing that I am truly sorry. I basically told her how much I felt about her. I have no clue how to basically show it...

Actions speak louder than words, and behaivor speaks louder than intentions. Show her you care by the way you treat her.

Actions speak louder than words, and behaivor speaks louder than intentions. Show her you care by the way you treat her.

easier said, than done