Great, it just wont go away.

Ok from my last post- link removed

Its the same guy. I havnt talked to him, he hasnt talked to me. Today at my work( grocery Store) his Girlfriend and sister were in the store with him. Well I happened to look over at them, well out of nature, not really staring or anything. Then when I get home I get an Email from his Gf ( we all have this Email thing Website, (link removed)where you have your friends on a friends list and you talk to each other. She wrote to me-

don't ever look at me the way you did today again. i'll mess you up and don't think i won't. i don't owe you anyhting. adams mine and you'll never have him so get over it

Haha...shes 16 IM 18. I cant fight her if I wanted to, its illigal. But I blocked her so she wont write to me again and I didnt write back. I am worried that something worse will happen. It seems liuke shes kinda crazy, Emailing me about looking at her and bringing up her BF?! Well do you have any advice? SHould I Email her back or just Ignore her.

You did the right thing by ignoring her. But just in case you're tempted to write her back, here's my take:

1. It's not worth your time to sink to her level by responding to her childish taunts. Nothing good is likely to come out of it and anything you say is likely to be misconstrued as an excuse to attack you. Just look how she twisted the momentary look that you gave them into a hostile challenge to her womanhood and her relationship!?!

2. From my own experiences with bullies, when you don't give them what they want ( a response) they might taunt you a few more times, but eventually they give up because they hate looking like idiots. So imho if you really want 'vengeance', your best bet is to not respond at all.

3. If you ever do have intentions of dating Adam, then it's best to let him resolve things with his gf first and stay out of it. The more 'bad history' between you three, the less likely it is you and Adam will be able to be friends, nevertheless 'more' if and when the opportunity exists to pursue a relationship.