I love my X and I want to win her back

This is a long story.

I few days ago I rang my lass up telling her its over.

The resion for this is we've been arguing alot and I guess it was all my fult.

Mybe I argued with her becouse I wanted her to show me some emotions.

With the fact that I'm very emotional sort of guy.

Anyway we started arguing about the dj at my local there my x and the dj as become friends, hich pissed me of becouse I felt like she was taking the olny women I love away from me. (That and te fact that this dj woemn takes the piss out of me all the time and only incrages my lass to do the same.)

We got arguning about my x tking the piss out of me over the phone and said fine then its over, we should be friends. I told her on the phone that I loved her still.

Now its been 2 days and during that time I've been angray at her and at my self and deep down I still love her and wanted her to understand my side of things.

She rang me tonight she said that she meet some one new and now I finding it very hard to keep ahold of my emotions. I beged her back into my life, be she said in a nut shell I'll think about it u've hurt me and I'm showing u how much it hurts.

Which it dose.

Now I want to win her back and show her that I want to start a new fresh strat and try and get it back to the old days.

Please can some one help.

I feel frighten and scarend I want to die thats how low I feel and I can't cope with such over welming negtavie emotion, at the moment I hate my life and all I want is to have her back in my life

If u need any more info I will be happy to explane in more deteled if any questions are asked

I think it's a very sad position you're in right now. I also think your ex is being very childish. Don't take any of it to heart. She's just trying to get at you, this new guy means nothing. No one finds someone that quickly. Relax and tll her you're happy for her and that earlier those emotions were uncalled for. Tell her you still love her but you're happy shes found someone else so quickly.

This should show her true colors rather quickly just give it a week or two.

Thanks to all that lissend to my problems.

I must amit that she did have a hold of me and was able to minulate my emotions, becouse she knows how I feel about my x.

but I slept over it and I thought F**k her I'm of to get my life back together.

But these days I am felling stronger now, I wish she would have treated me a bit better.

I Still love her, u can't stop feeling somthing like that but I feel like I can do better, after all she will grow up and relise that she has lost the only perion that truly loved her and would do anything to make her happy and regared him self and think of her first.

After all I made the same mistake on 2 occations in my life.

Also I've started to see an hypnotist to help me get a grip of my emotions.

Its not to change me, but to help me control somthing that I hold deer to me and that is a part of me.

Thanks to every one that replyed and lissed.

Dark Angel