tryin to get the Big O with oral....

Chief

OK, so, I have only every finished once when having oral performed on me. Now, I have a friend who is overly frustrated that she cannot get me off like this. Everything else with the sex is GREAT. Heck, even the oral is great! I Just can't finish, and this frustrates her that I can't.

So, any tips or pointers to help facilitate things some? She's gone plenty long enough, plenty of stimulation, she's not doing ANYTHING wrong, I know it is on my end. I'm hoping once the first time has happened, it will be easier for me to "let go" so to speak.

Thanks!

Same here. Can't say hat it is, but it's not her. Maybe for me was almost embarrassment. I loved it but then it's like "Do what where now?" I guess. On the plus side, could get it for hours and it never stops feeling good. Of course the ex didn't like it much anyways, and didn't do it often. Just enjoy the ride, and make sure you repay the favor to her.

Yup on the jerking off. She has NO problem going all the way, and I have no problem giving it up. We do that normally after sex, then she'll swallow. But she wants to be able to WITHOUT the sex.....Like a spur of the moment thing for her.

The best way to achieve an orgasm from oral is communication. Let her know what feels good and what does not. Eventually, she will learn what it takes to get you off from oral(your going to learn also).

Just remember to return the favor as the other poster stated.

• 1 year later...
Close your eyes and block out all your thoughts and just focus on the sensation and how her mouth feels and all of that ... you should get there just fine. The key is getting rid of distracting thoughts.

That works for me if I want to last longer. If I want to speed things up I leave the lights on and watch, make sure her hair is tied back. But then maybe thats me - big on visual stimulation

hmmmm same with my ex - its like a challenge for some of us girls im afraid.....once i realised he couldnt finish from it i got determined! only managed it once though. get her to look up at you while she's at work maybe? use her hands on your inner thighs, you could pull (gently) at her hair? youre not the only one you have this problem though.

be thankful you've got a girl who is so keen to please too!