Period problems

Evelyn222

I am having period problems it has been 6 weeks and 3 days snice my last period. My last cycle was 6 weeks. So I was really surprised when my period didn't show up on Monday.

Here is a little of my history! I have been off birth control for three months almost four. My first period off the pill was 28 days exactly. My second cycle was 6 weeks and this cycle has been over six weeks.

I took a home pregnancy test at 4 weeks and it was negative. I have been thinking about making a doctor's appointment. Should I wait for a few more weeks just to see if it starts on its own? There is a huge possible that I may be pregnant. I have been having unprotected sex. I don't have any symptoms of pregnancy. I am a tired, but I also already have a child. So any options or suggestions would be appreciate!

Hmmm, I would take a test regularly right now then if you stay "late" for your period.

After going off BCP's your cycle WILL be out of whack for a while...it takes some time for hormones to leave your system, and your regular hormones to balance out. Going off them can even make you feel pregnant with nausea, bloating, heavy breasts, etc.

Maybe go to doctor for a pg blood test, they can predict a bit earlier, or call your clinic and see what they advise.