She wrote me a letter-Dont know what to do?

Well my ex gf and i were taking a slight break: she wrote this to me and tell me what you guys think.

Hi, how are you doing?

As time passes by it becomes harder and harder to make my decision.

and as each minute passes I finally realized I shouldn't have wiated till now to give you my decision.

I should have given you my decision then and there, instead of making you wait from the beginning.

But instead of prolonging this period I think it's better that I just make up my decision.

I feel bad for making you wait and just having to deal with this situation we're in.

Never have I wanted to be in the shoes of you, because I already have and know what it feels like.

So here is my decision.

I don't see myself with you at this point in life. Im sorry.

I hope you find a great girl in the future because I know you will be so good to her.

Thank you for the memories in the past 2 months you've given me.

Thank you for the times you drove down to see me and take care of me.

Thank you for treating me out to dinner and just going with me to places where you didn't know anyone.

I'm sorry that things had to end this way for us.

I don't think I would be able to tell you these things in person because

when it comes to things like this I would just feel so horrible,

nor do I think I would be able to say these things because I do care for you.

Although we are not boyfriend or girlfriend I hope we can be friends.

But, that I will leave up to you because I know we've had a past and it may be hard to be friends.

It's your call.

Even though you say you won't go back to the way you were a part of me is scared, wondering "what if..."

you did do what you did. I have trust issues and I do have the tendency to doubt people.

I know your a great guy and wish you the best in all your future.

And I'm sure you'll meet an awesome girl =)

Thanks for being good to me while we were together.

I really do hope to stay friends with you.

I really love this girl and I dont think I can be with anyone else but her.

I dont know if I should be friends, tell her i can be friends, NC, i dont know what to do. IM going out of my mind. I really really want to be with her. Is there any suggestions?

Thanks so much

Well, she has broken up with you and you love your so it is confusing & hurts...

Sorry, if I missed a previous post, but I would like to analyze what I see so far-

You have only been together 2 months. Not a long time, but enough time to figure out if this person is right for you or not. You say you love her, have you told her everything in your heart? What is binding you to her besides emotions?

She has trust issues: Been there. Why can't she trust? Did you do something wrong (hurt her) or was it an ex/past issue...this is not clear.

Nobody likes to break-up. It seems she care about you as a person, but you may not be the "one". Sorry to be so blunt. I am sure she tried, maybe something was missing. There is no clearcut explaination. The just friends thing almost never works for obvious reasons unless there was a strong friendship prior to you romantic relationship. Everyone gives the same advice- NC.

It works & it is difficult depending on how much you really want her.

She on the other hand will not have the same problem b/c she made the decision to move on. It's very vague why - were you fighting alot. She was not happy- thats my female perspective- maybe it was her issue & nothing to do with you. I'm sure others may sgree or disagree, but don't lose hope & let her go- someone who loves you the way you deserve will come along!

I dont know what you said to her when you were drunk, but learn from this experience and carry with you into your next relationship.

She stated that she has trust issues, and when you said those harsh things to her, it probably hurt her real bad and you lost her trust. She sounds sincere in her letter to you, but I think she should have had the courage to tell you in person.

She mentioned that she just wants to be friends and if and when you are ready again to speak with her, to call her up. Take your time before you decide to call her.

Well, i just found out she likes someone that lives faraway. She says if i dont be friends with her it'll be a .0001% for us to be together again in the future. Plus, she goes she doesnt know if she misses me or my company. Lastly, she says if she goes with this guy, what if she wants to be with me. I said you have to figure out that one. Thanks

Iamconfused...

Let it go..... Who cares what you said while drunk...she told you EXACTLY what she thinks right now. Let HER GO.... comPLETELY....don't be friends with he right now. You can't. You care too much for her. LET IT GO.....

She has kept you hanging on for too long. She is out there living life and yours has stopped because of her. Get up....dust yourself off and get back on the horse. I am sure is sweet but she told you EXACTLY how she feels. Why hold on to something that ISN'T holding on to you.

-SuperDave71

iamconfused,

I know it SOUNDs easy to move on but do what you can. I do not mean to make light of your situation. It is a very difficult one. She did NOT have the courage to look you in the face and tell you she is going to start seriously seeing someone else. She wrote you a letter. She had you holding on AND YOU LET HER. YOU DID...NOT HER. Remember this....You have to be true to yourself FIRST. I know you are confused, hurt, and upset all at the same time. Take care of yourself and try not to worry to much. Reflect on what happened and learn from it. Learn to grow from your experience and make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes twice.