doggy hurts!!!

Lil R

me and my boyf have been having a sexual relationship for 2months now at first it was so hard to have sex it would hurt me so much and i'd feel irritated that i just didnt want to do it anymore. it was cause everytime he'd put his ...inside me it felt as if he was pushing on something and im not a virgin cause we've done it before but everytime we begin it hurts me.

The pain is like in the side of my stomach feels like its going to explode. he asked around cause it was having a major effect on our relationship, the advice he got was that im very small which i am im tiny!!! im 4ft 9 and im very small framed.

We've been trying to do it more and so now it doesnt hurt that much much now when weve moved onto doggy it hurts like anything when he gets going feels like hes pushing something but nothings there and im sure hes doing it right!! just feels like my stomach is going to explode i cant take it so we tried it lying dwn and him behind me yet it still hurts!!

what can i do?

He is probably hitting your cervix - your cervix can be lower/higher or softer/harder at different times during your cycle...your vagina is only about 3-4 inches long, and if he is larger certain positions can cause your cervix to be "hit" during intercourse. He can bruise/tear it if he is vigorous enough. While you may be small framed, women generally in terms of the length of their vagina are similar...over time you may get used to it, or not.

You should also rule out infection and so on - is it only during sex you have this, or other times too?

no when he theres no other way to put it... lol when he fingers me its fine its only when we have sex. the thing is how could i get a infection when i havent ever slpet with anyone but him and we always used a condom and hes clean cause we checked before we had sex

no when he theres no other way to put it... lol when he fingers me its fine its only when we have sex. the thing is how could i get a infection when i havent ever slpet with anyone but him and we always used a condom and hes clean cause we checked before we had sex

Which is why I said it might be your cervix.

As for infections, there are more kinds of infections then STI's. It could be a yeast infection, or bacterial vaginosis, which are not necessarily caused by sex. You can get them and have never had sex (even young babies get yeast infections).

I agree with RayKay. It sounds like he's hitting your cervix when you have sex. The doggystyle position tends to put you at an angle where it's more likely to get hit too.

Try having him be more gentle during sex. Don't keep going if it hurts- that won't be enjoyable for either of you.

Also, talk to your doctor about it at your next visit. (I hope you're seeing a gynocologist if you're having sex...if you're not seeing one, make an appointment)

BellaDonna

Agreed, being more gentle may help.

I'd also like to know, plainly out of curiosity; how many of you actually have a gynocologist?

I sure do. And I think ANYONE that is sexually active better have one and sexually active or not should start seeing them when they are 18 - not only for birth control but for annual exams. Tremendously important. I was diagnosed with some cancerous cells when I was a teenager, if I had not been going to gynecologist regularly it would not have been found and would of advanced.

I'd also like to know, plainly out of curiosity; how many of you actually have a gynocologist?

Ideally, a woman is supposed to see a gynecologist as soon as she plans on being sexually active. Usually the need for birth control pills or the development of a problem finally drive women (reluctantly kicking and screaming, nontheless) to go to a gynecologist.

For lack of a better way to put it- it sucks.....It's not all that bad as in pain wise- but yes it sucks terribly.... I think it's comparable in it's level of "fun" as to stepping in dog crap....or trying to register a car at a DMV in the U.S., or squirting lemon in your eye. But it is an absolute necessity for a woman's health. I'd also be interested in seeing how many sexually active women actually go...

For me- despite totally and utterly despising the entire principle and experience of going- I figure it's better than risking dying of cancer- so I make myself go yearly.

BellaDonna

In England we're only referred to a Gynacologist at a hospital if there's a problem or you're pregnant. Initial internal examinations including smear tests are done by the nurse at the G.P.'s surgery/health centre. If anything unusual occurs the G.P. is asked to take a look.

Lil R,

I am the same height as you and have a very tiny frame - (my husband calls me the tiniest baby in the world for a reason lol) and I had the same problem when I first started having sex in fact I absolutely HATED doggy for a number of years and it was only when I met my husband two years ago that I was actually able to enjoy it and the reason for that I believe is that my body has matured from the body of a girl into a body of a woman (I am now 27) your body continues to mature up until you are about 25 or so I wouldn't worry about it too much for now you're only 16 afterall. Its clearly hurting for a reason at the moment so I would avoid it for now.

I agree with wat the others said and mostly wat RayKay said, that it might be hitting ure cervix i myself reconize the same pain on the side of my stomach but i no cuz i can see that my bf goes all the way in, so its pretty obvious its hiting the cervix but there are some really good positions u can try that are good...

the one i no that it does not hurt the cervix so much is lik missionary but instead you put the weight of ure legs on ure bfs shoulders and u are on ure back....it works lik a charm but if u dont understand what i mean just tell me...

Gud Luck..