he doesn't try to give me an orgasm....

I've been seeing a great guy for the past month on a casual basis. We have slept together about 10 times, however, although he orgasms each time, he has never even tried to get me to orgasm. He doesn't touch me "down there" or anything.

Do some men just not even think about this? It's starting to become an issue for me....but i don't want to create an awkward situation in asking for it.....and i'm not sure i should even HAVE to ask for it.

Thoughts?

Men just don't know. I've had this problem w/ my husband and after I couldn't stand it any longer, I mentioned it to him. He simply stated " I'm not a mind reader ", and has since made more of an effort.

If you've been w/ this guy for such a short time....how could he possibly know all of your likes/dislikes if you don't mention it???

Communication is key....we're still working on that one.....

Good Luck !!!!

IMO... communication is the key. You've already seen each other naked so there is nothing to be bashful about. Easy for me to say.... cause I still ...

There are a number of programs on cable channels that are sexually oriented and talk about different genre's of sex. Maybe you can break the ice by watching one of these programs.

Do you touch him manually? Well the next time you are intimate and you are kissing... touch him first, and then take his hand and guide him. Whisper in his ear... "I'd love it if you'd touch me there."

Do you do Oral on him? Well... when you get to this stage and give him oral. Then turn the tables on him and ask him to do that to you. Or while you are down there... look up to him and tell him that you'd like him to do this to you... gives him something to think about while your down there.

And right after being intimate is a great time to talk about likes and dislikes. Even when you are in the heat of passion... whisper to him and tell him what you'd like.

• 8 months later...