Is this Wrong or Very Wrong?

Right now it would be illegal for the oldest one to even hade a love relationship with you.

I think you should wait before acting on your feeling. Although you have hopes I have to say that you will probably be rejected. Partly because he's almost twice your age and partly because you're only 15.

It's normal when a young person likes someone older. It is very common. But the other way around is just sick. You probably not in love with him, you just have a schoolboy crush. Try to find someone you own age. Don't want to be so hard on you but your love could never be. (Legally at least not for another 3 years)

I'm going with just 'wrong', on the basis that you can't help your feelings and that's the least harsh option.

I like, possibly love, a guy 14 years my senior who has a boyfriend 5 years my senior. I don't want to come between them because they are two amazing guys, but I really like Anthony(the oldest one)...

HELP!!

I doubt that you can 'possibly love' someone. You know when you love.

You don't want to come inbetween them - then don't.

I like, possibly love, a guy 14 years my senior who has a boyfriend 5 years my senior. I don't want to come between them because they are two amazing guys, but I really like Anthony(the oldest one)...

HELP!!

The biggest issue here is that you are 15. That's too young to be involved with someone who is 29. It's not the age difference itself (I think relationships like that can work once both are adult/mature level), but the fact that you're 15 ... that's too young for a relationship with sonmeone who is 29, it is illegal in most places if you were to be intimate, etc.

So in light of that, I think you have your answer.

First off thanks for your replies guys.

It's normal when a young person likes someone older. It is very common. But the other way around is just sick. You probably not in love with him, you just have a schoolboy crush. Try to find someone you own age. Don't want to be so hard on you but your love could never be. (Legally at least not for another 3 years)

I don't see how it is sick. He didn't do it because I'm 15, he did it because he liked me for who I am

I doubt that you can 'possibly love' someone. You know when you love.

I do, having loved before.

You either 'love' someone - or you don't.

There's no real 'possibles' or 'maybes'; no happy medium.

I disagree. There are many different degrees of love and it can be confusing to sort out those feelings. It isn't like *wham* you simply cross over the line to full blown love. Some people have to reflect on their feelings to decide whether they are really in love.

But back to the OP - the others are right. You are too young to be in a relationship with a 29 year old. And in most places that person would be facing prison time if they were to get intimate with you or even have the appearance that they are.

I don't see how it is sick.

It is sick in the way that you are underage (18 ). As noveseeker said, it is not the age difference itself that is the problem but it's the fact that you are so young. There is a reason why it's illegal for older people to have a love relationship with someone who's underage. It's because people that young are not seen as being able to decide for them selves. It is to protect people as young as you are. You can still be taken advantage of.

He didn't do it because I'm 15, he did it because he liked me for who I am

What is it that he did do?

Please Mucky, don't do anything you might regret.

He didn't do it because I'm 15, he did it because he liked me for who I am

What is it that he did do?

Please Mucky, don't do anything you might regret.

Sorry, that came out wrong

He wouldn't do anything because I'm 15.....

Got caught up in the heat of posting.

The age gap thing is only a problem in the eyes of the law, but I don't have a problem with age

It isn't because of the age difference but more where the age difference is. If you would have been older it would probably have been okay.

Many times we think the law is wrong. But it is there to protect us. Wait and see what happened with your feelings. Maybe it's just that he is a role model for you and you might have misinterpreted your feelings. Wait at least until your love is legal. Whatever you decide to do, please think about the possible consequences (good and bad) and use you best judgement

The thing about age gap is that both folks have to be of a certain level of maturity for it to work.

the 14 year issue isnt thath big a deal, if both parties are at that level. You aren't at that level when you are 15, I'm afraid. 15 and 29 is per se a bad idea, but 30 and 44 could be fine ... it's the same age gap, but the difference is that the younger person is much closer in maturity to the older person at 30 than at 15.

I can kindof see where you're at; personally I mostly have an attraction toward middle-aged men, but they're just fantasies. I don't want to actually act upon them, and it'd be too weird to be with someone that could be my dad. Maybe you'll get over this, and realize it's not quite what you want. Fantasies are perfectly fine as long as they don't get acted upon or negatively affect your life.

I myself prefer blond, blue or green eyes, slightly younger than me.

I don't know what it is about short haired blonds that turns me on.

Murky, I wish you the best of luck. But I have to emphasise, be careful. You're still very young