What's your age gap?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to, when I was in my teens, and early/mid twenties, I only dated older men. I had a relationship with a 43 year old man when I was 27, it ended terribly.

A year later, I began dating my sister's student, who was 17 at the time. When we had sex a few months later, my opinion was forever changed n younger guys.

Now he's 20 and I'm 30.

make sure that he doesn't want children. if he says it doesn't matter and you have a gut feeling that your relationship is strong, than go for it.

yes, I'm one of the unusual ones here: an older woman with a much younger man: 18 years difference. He's 31. I'm 49. It's one of the best relationships both of us have ever had.

I'm 19 and he's almost 28. We don't even notice it. He's mature, successful, respectful... i think those traits are really hard to find among college boys. I went to Michigan State last year as a freshman and I couldn't believe how rude and inconsiderate they were as a whole.

I beg to differ.

You cannot argue that 50% of younger women only date older men for the economic benefits that they can provide.

I have a teenage daughter who is wanting to get involved with older males to boost her popularity level, and her material desires. She said this to my ex-wife.

So true. My maturity level is prefectly fine. I know damn well that most younger girls are after my wallet.

I beg to differ.

You cannot argue that 50% of younger women only date older men for the economic benefits that they can provide.

I have a teenage daughter who is wanting to get involved with older males to boost her popularity level, and her material desires. She said this to my ex-wife.

There will always be a number of people who are with their partners purely for money and material goods. But to assume that half of people in AGR, women that you put, are after their partner's money. Really, this can go for ANY couple that's the same age or not. I know that I'm not the only younger female person here in a AGR who is after her bf's wallet. Sure he makes a good living, but I'm not with him because of it.

Please do not make large generalizations about AGRs.

And i hope that your daughter will grow out of her assumption that older males will make her popular and buy her things ... hopefully she'll find someone who she'll appreciate for who he is, not buy how big his wallet is.

There will always be a number of people who are with their partners purely for money and material goods. But to assume that half of people in AGR, women that you put, are after their partner's money. Really, this can go for ANY couple that's the same age or not. I know that I'm not the only younger female person here in a AGR who is after her bf's wallet. Sure he makes a good living, but I'm not with him because of it.

Please do not make large generalizations about AGRs.

And i hope that your daughter will grow out of her assumption that older males will make her popular and buy her things ... hopefully she'll find someone who she'll appreciate for who he is, not buy how big his wallet is.

In a broad sense, this man is prefectly within his rights to say these things. Most women who have a gap of 20-30+ years in their relationships easily do it for the financial security. I am not saying they dont GENUINELY love their men. But it was money and power and security that attracted them to these men.

In a broad sense, this man is prefectly within his rights to say these things. Most women who have a gap of 20-30+ years in their relationships easily do it for the financial security. I am not saying they dont GENUINELY love their men. But it was money and power and security that attracted them to these men.

Wow, I'm curious as to how many of these women who are in age gaps of 20-30+ relationships you know who have said they're with their partners because they have money?

Sorry, but that's a load of bs. You might as well be saying that older men are with younger women for sex. Or that young men are with older women because they're looking for a mother figure.

Wow, I'm curious as to how many of these women who are in age gaps of 20-30+ relationships you know who have said they're with their partners because they have money?

Sorry, but that's a load of bs. You might as well be saying that older men are with younger women for sex. Or that young men are with older women because they're looking for a mother figure.

ding ding! Listen, I am not here to tell you what you want to here sweetheart. I just tell it like it is. AND YES, many women I know who, are indeed, in HUGE age gap relationships finally admit to me what attracted them to the men they are dating.

It isnt difficult to understand. Men of any age can be immature, and child-like. DOesnt matter if they are 15 or 50. Sure enough, however, the common factor is apparent in all the AG relationships I see. Man = well off, successful, and has money.

Women can lie all they want, but most of you find fame, power and money attractive. True, it isnt the only things you see, but it definitely helps. It helps me everyday.

CamGuy, I like you...We should be friends

Monkey1,

Most men who actually understand the general concept of sexual intercourse know that women younger than 30 are God AWFUL at sex. They just expect to sit there and take it, and receive all the pleasure, while older women know how to paralell a man in the bedroom.

Plus, younger women only have sex with their older boyfriends so they can get that nice shiny necklace they saw on a commercial. Younger women (or women in general) are always expecting to be taken care of and provided for by a man, something that men are not on this earth to do.

Monkey1,

Most men who actually understand the general concept of sexual intercourse know that women younger than 30 are God AWFUL at sex. They just expect to sit there and take it, and receive all the pleasure, while older women know how to paralell a man in the bedroom.

Plus, younger women only have sex with their older boyfriends so they can get that nice shiny necklace they saw on a commercial. Younger women (or women in general) are always expecting to be taken care of and provided for by a man, something that men are not on this earth to do.

You clearly either:

A) Know nothing about women, or

B) Have met nothing but crappy women your whole life.

Monkey1,

Correct. And he seems to know alot about this situation. Young women in the sac are awful. First and foremost, I will not even consider dating a woman younger than 18 due to the legal ramifications, BUT WHY WOULD I WANT TO?

Teenage girls, regardless of how "mature" they think they are, are indeed, all the same. THey are awful in bed, and know nothing about life. They need to ripen. Im not saying we meet crappy women, but EVERY single woman I have dated since I have been in the bay area seems to find my fat wallet and success as a huge plus.