Trying to get back with the Ex-girlfriend

S'up everybody,

My name is Chris and I have been trying to get back with my ex for the last two months but its not happening. I have sent her flowers, made her CD's, wrote her poems, e-mail cards etc..

We were together for two and a half years. The break up came about because I was going through alot of problems with the family and other things like final exams. One day I told her not to bring up anything that would make us fight and she did. I was already about to explode and then I did. I broke up with her. She asked for a second chance, but I was in such a bad mood I couldn't give it to her then.

The month after I had been busy with finals and work and had no time to think or to myself. the following months however were the complete opposite and reality hit me hard. Really hard. I realised what i had done and what I had lost and the pain is growing by the day.

To make the situation even worse, one of her old friends is coming on to her strong and they see each other everyday as they work in the same office. He is a player and she knows this. She hates paople that arent loyal but she is dating him at the moment, I think.

I used to call her everyday but have narrowed it down to twice a week. I still message her sometimes though.

Any advice to get her back will be much appreciated. There must be someone out there that can give me a hand. I love this girl with all my heart and I was her longest relationship and her first. Before that she had only had a boyfriend for 6 months.

Please help.

Chris

(Thailand)

Have some pride and confidence and stop communicating with her until she communicates with you. The reason for this is that you are not being mysterious or a challenge to her. She know she can have you if she wants, you have to turn the tables around. I really hope that this gets better for you fast because I know what it feels like. Good luck

Hi silkpup,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you broke up with your g/f. I understand that you'd like to get back together.

I am not sure if you will end up getting together again. In fact, I believe that noone can tell. The truth is that you cannot force someone into love or make someone love you. That has to come naturally.

The right strategy for the best chance to get back together varies from woman to woman. I would think hard about why she was interested in you in the first place and I would use that to try to get her back. The suggestion that was mentioned before also works, but I wouldn't prefer that, because it starts to look like mindgames and I am not in favor of those.

My advice is to talk to this young woman one more time. Make her understand VERY well how you feel about her and what your question is. If she says: "no", I would leave it by that and try to find a way to move on. After all, I am sorry to say that you cannot wait forever.

I hope that this helps you on your way and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

Dude, show your a man and stop talking to her completely. Although there's a good chance this won't bring you together, it will catch her off guard and show her that your confident enough to leave her completely. She will do one of two things, either start talking to you, or play along with ur game and stop talking, but if she does the latter, you have still succeeded.