hi everyone

im 20 and my gf is 19, we've been dating for about 8 months now and we really love eachother... everything between us came natural... both of us want to get married but because we're still too young for that, we decided to get engaged and stay like that for a while, see how things are going and go from there...

now my question is What question should i ask her( for getting engaged) and how should i make her a surprise by asking her this... or better yet HOW TO APROACH IT ?

some tips on where and how would be welcome as well

I've always been a traditional man. You can't really go wrong with sticking to romantic tradition.

Popping the question - Say: "(her full name) will you marry me?" [on one knee of course]

The surroundings should be romantic and special to both of you. It doesn't necessarily have to be spectacularly expensive - somewhere that you may have sentimental value or memories?

Good luck - and Congratulations!

see the thing is i dont want it to be "classic" or " old school "

for me those terms = lame...

so please rule out the restaurant and the picnic and help me with some new ideas

No one advised you to propose in a 'restaurant' or at a picnic...

Somewhere that is special to both of you - I suggested.

• 1 month later...

Well... you know this girl better than any of us do, silly! Why don't you tell us what she's like, and then we can give better suggestions? What's her favorite band or singer? Is she an art lover? Favorite car? ... anything ... just help us out a little!

One of my friends made a build-a-bear and dressed it up all cute and stuff and put the ring in the pocket and made a voice recording that said "___Will u marry me" so when he gave her the bear and she hugged it she herd his voice saying it.. and she will always have it and will remember the moment forever

link removed

^^find one near you!