I'm just soooo depressed....

ok, i have this friend who stabs ppl behind their back. For instance, i always hated this girl in my class, when she's with me, she talks about how bitchy she is but she VERY friendly when she's with that girl. I don't wanna be friends with her anymore but she the only friend i've got in my class. i'd seem VERY lonely if i had no one to talk to during lessons. I also feel that no one likes me anymore, i think im fat, ugly, so on.... I don't think i'm being a b**** or a jerk but my friendships and relationships with other ppl just fade away.... I feel sooo lonely, great if u guy would have a chat with me on msn, my msn is email removed

Hey, aww u sound real sad, but there are a lot of peopl in the world like that, 2 faced, and u dont need people like that, honest. Ur at school 2 learn and get the best education possible 2 make your later life as great as possible! Dont let shallow minded stupid people get in the way of that. Can u talk 2 a teacher? Or is there any 1 else in your class that seems lonely? You could try bein friends with the there probably feelin just as crap as u are!

Hello everyone,

SymphaticLoner, first of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that you feel lonely and sad. I understand that you seem to have that one friend that you can't get along with.

Street dreamer, unfortunately things don't always go the way you have them planned. Of course you're right, but it's simply not that easy. I believe in this situation I can tell from experience. I have been pestered during my childhood and teenage years and that left behind some deep scarves. I was also a loner in my classes and noone really cared about what I did or said or in fact they told me to hush.

However, I am over that now completely. I have changed my whole personality and love the way I am right now. That shows that changing is possible, if you really want to. Unfortunately that doesn't happen overnight. It takes time and it takes considerable time, too. It took me almost two years to shift myself from being a loner to being more social.

SymphaticLoner, I advice you to try to make a few changes. Try to change something that is really easy. For example: when you come back to school ask your classmates how their vacations were. It might surprise them at first, but if you show real interest in people, they will like that idea. Some people still might brush you off, because of the history. Don't allow that to discourage you.

I hope that this encouraged you to make a change. I wish you good luck and hope that you will start a brighter future soon.

~ SwingFox ~

wow! sounds just like me. one of my best friends is the same two-faced girl your describing. but its real bad. she does it to me too, and then she calls me w/o saying sry, and talks as if nothing happened. i totally get how you feel. And, i thought i was fat too, but then i got into swimming, and lost about 20 pounds last summer. i became involved in camps for soccer, v-ball, bball, and swimming, and now i look great! but looks arn't what matters. its how you feel. i felt so great about the way i looked at the end of last summer, i bought my first ever 2-piece bathing suite! and hunn, swimming is awsome. you meet so many people, make so many great friends (guys 2!!) and it is the best sport for you. when you swim, you sweat, and sweating makes you lose weight. so try it out! and when you say your friands are slipping away, do you mean, your less interested in them, or they ditched you? cuz let me tell you a story:

last summer, i was very involved with my swimming, and always asked my BFF to come to one of my meets, or to my pool. But every time i asked her, she said she was busy. i knew she was lying, but i thought she might have a good reason. but a few days after her b-day, i found that i wasn't invited to the party. i felt crushed! then when i came back from vaca, she called and told me i wasn't her friend anymore. i mean how rude is that? so then i had to go into jr. high (6th grade) not having any friends. cuz w/ my old BFF, went all my other friends! nothing could have been worse. but when i got w/ another groupof friends, i loved it! i met new people, and i had some new i'll call it senery! so try that 2!!

i hope i have been of some help! good luck, send me an e-mail email removed and tell me how it works out!

remember, your not defeated until you admit to yourself you are!

always and 4evr~

well, thanx for all the help! You asked me if my other friends ditched me, the answer is: yes. They went to my only best friend and ganged up against me...Anyways, thanx for all u guys for supporting me...it could have been worse...I'm still trying to think of a way to deal with her....

Do u think i should revenge on her?