Coffee/study type thing

So for those of you familliar with my recent posts, I'm going to ask this girl in my class tomorrow if she wants to meet up at the campus coffee place tomorrow night to look over each other's papers that will be due in class on wednseday. Im hoping she'll be interested since I'll be suggesting a casual reason to meet. Of course, It'll be perfectly fine if she wants to meet another time. I know full well that I should just make this a working on the paper (if we meet tomoorow) and get to know a little about her thing. My plan is if it all goes well, after we finish, maybe offer to walk her back to her dorm and say something like: "it was really nice spending some time getting to know a little about you and how I would enjoy doing something like this again soon" And see how she replies. Do you think that's a good approach, or should I be more direct such as saying instead: "I'd really like to spend some more time with you outside of class, would you like to have lunch before class sometime?"

What are your thoughts?

~Mark

Have a definate plan for something to do. Ask her if shed like to come to that definate something. I find it takes the pressure off the whole thing.

Be cool with it. If you say you were gonna go grab a bite to eat, ask her if she wants to come with you. If she goes with ya flirt with her and do your thing ya know. Thats how I do it anyway, Im sure you've got it undercontrol no matter what you do

its an a'ok for me. 8)

However - plan a subtle and a more direct approch.

See how she goes throughout the night - if she really seems interested and flirting and stuff - more direct is better.

But if she is more ok and agreeing with you (ie - passive) - take a more subtle approach and keep trying.

Good Luck