Maybe ill just kill myself........

Millerm

Yeah so i know this girl that im MADLY IN LOVE WITH.

Shes dating a total @&%^ that treats her like crap.

I wanna ask her out or tell her how i feel but last time i did that over a yr ago it made her feel bad.......I dont know if she likes me but i think she does.....I try being happy with other ppl but i cant i keep thinking about her. Maybe ill just kill myself.

u shouldn't talk smack like that...i;m in the exact smae position as u are and i really wish i knew the answer to this...i can tell u to always look positive and say that whatever is SUPPOSED happen will happen but i can also be realistic and say that maybe you're not givining these other girls a chance either way i wish u all the best and sincerely hope u find what u r looking for and when u do please share the answer with me

She's not the only girl out there bro. And she just happens to date a jerk, that's life. All you can do really is move on. There's more women then men out there in the world so you have nothing to worry about. When you get to know women, and you decide your interested in a certain one, don't keep acting like friends do something about it!

It's worth hurting yourself over something you have no control over? Dude it's not like she's your girl, its not like she is supposed to date you marry you and make a giant family with you lol. Really, if you just let go, let it out, don't talk to her or anything for a while you will feel a lot better.

If she doesn't like you like that it isn't meant to be in the first place anyway. Why do you want to go out with someone that doesn't feel the same?

yeah well i have a knife right next to me im thinkin bout cuttin again

What good will that do?

Let me get this straight....you want this girl....you even think she likes you....but you're mad that you can't have her right now....so you want to kill yourself over it?

Then you won't have her, or any girl for that matter, EVER. That's clearly not a rational solution to this problem.

NO GIRL is worth dying over.

If you keep having suicidal thoughts like this, you should talk to a trusted friend or family member ASAP. This is not a healthy way for you to react to conflicts.

BellaDonna

man, that does not sound fun. get rid of that knife. remember, if that girl is suffering right now, you are probably her last hope. if you are gone, who's going to comfort her when she needs? if you really like her, my friend, go find another luckier girl to have a life with. meanwhile, be ready to take care of the girl that you are in love with right now. for the heck of happiness of TWO girls, you gotta hang on and live well

man, that does not sound fun. get rid of that knife. remember, if that girl is suffering right now, you are probably her last hope. if you are gone, who's going to comfort her when she needs? if you really like her, my friend, go find another luckier girl to have a life with. meanwhile, be ready to take care of the girl that you are in love with right now. for the heck of happiness of TWO girls, you gotta hang on and live well

The LAST thing this guy needs right now is being some girl's emotional rag.

Bro, listen. NOTHING IN LIFE IS WORTH KILLING YOURSELF FOR, ESPECIALLY NOT SOME GIRL.

Listen to me, and listen good. You need to FORGET about her. Chances are she DOESENT like you. If she did, you would know it, and she would not be with the dude that treats her bad, she'd be with you.

Im sorry if Im harsh. I am not here to emphasize or symphathize with you, Im here to tell it how it is.

Dude, read this:

link removed

link removed

link removed

link removed

Listen man. This is YOUR life. You can either give it up for some girl that's not worth it, or you can go out and live it.

Improve yourself, boost that self esteem, meet other girls. Trust me, no chick's worth this kind of emotional toil. Put away the knife. Life sucks sometimes, you don't always get things your way, sometimes you slip. But that's no reason to end it man. Life can be a wonderful thing, if you make it so. Good luck, you can always pm me for advice.

Hi Millerm,

You think that she is worth your time and effort to pursue her than spare your life. Get a new hair cut and buy yourself a new clothes.

Think about ways to talk to her instead of suicide.

By the way, if you get REJECTED, please do not despair. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. Because there are a lot of girls outside waiting for you to discover them. To add, please do not tell her that if she does not accept you, you will kill yourself. Because you would scare her away.

Most important thing is that, learn that our life should be use as a threat to others!

Yeah so i know this girl that im MADLY IN LOVE WITH.

Shes dating a total @&%^ that treats her like crap.

I wanna ask her out or tell her how i feel but last time i did that over a yr ago it made her feel bad.......I dont know if she likes me but i think she does.....I try being happy with other ppl but i cant i keep thinking about her. Maybe ill just kill myself.

a perfect girl doesn't do stupid things. and sorry to make life seem more horrible, but there's no such thing as a "perfect girl". everybody has their own flaws.

is a girl who is dumb enough to fall for a guy who treats her like crap really worth killing yourself over? if you are going to kill yourself, just go up to the girl and tell her how dumb you think she is. and tell the jerk that he's a jerk. who cares? you're gonna die anyway.

why the hell do you think shes NOT worth it? She is the most perfect girl she did nothing wrong for ppl to say shes not worth it. if you feel that way thats youre problem not mine.

Is she really worth it? She is not with you. So you sitting here wanting to kill yourself over her is not going to solve anything.

You need to wake up. You're making this girl seem like a damn goddess dude. Get off that cloud man.

You dont see it, but it IS your problem. You focus so much on this girl, you forget about you.