i have recently told my best friend that i still had feelings her(i asked her out before and she said no).well i really didnt tell her, she kinda found out or watever. now heres where im confused, two weeks ago i talked with her and been with her practically everyday now after she found out she's either ignoring me or she juss really really busy. so im confused on if i "scared" her away or its just nothing and will pass. another thing is should i go and talk with her about how i feel. and if so, should i do it on the phone, in person or online??o yea... she is leaving for ecuador on the 11th so i need help fast.

thanks.

Well if you asked her out before and she said no...it depends on why she said no...i had a similar occasion where my best friend asked me out and i said no but it was purely due to the relationship we had, we could speak about anything and i didnt want to ruin that bond between us because even if you think it wont change things it does change everything, she is your best friend so i suggest you sit down and talk to her face to face and find out whats going through her head. good luck

hi, i had the same prob. i just recently told my best friend that i liked her and i wanted more... but the results were a negative. we were both mature enough to be able to talk about it and said that things were going to be fine between us. I think its a risk that i'm glad you took. cause if you didn't, you'd be thinking... "what if?" well, back to my story... things weren't the same for a little while. we kinda stopped talking for a few days and eventually saw each outher at a group event and things seemed good. then i asked her to talk about things so i get everything outta my system, and she was cool with it. since then, we are back to the way things were, and i think its just awesome that we are able to maintain the friendship.

thats something you need to do too, just approach her and tell her you'd like to talk about things one last time and say stuff like... i became your friend before i started to like you, if it was the other way around, then i'd understand that you didn't want to talk to me..." something along those lines. explain to her that your friendship is important, and if she feels the same about you, then you are good. if not, then you know she really wasn'nt your friend and you can move on from that. hope it helps. if you want to chat about it, just msg me.