It poped twice, should i be worried??

melissa_74

Interesting, I never noticed you were from Scotland, which part? I thought most people on here were American? But she said she has had sex before, and felt stupid, so why continue to make yourself feel like that? And she is only 13, there is time to change, you do not want to become a mum at 13,plenty of time for that later. Finish school first.

Hk87

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At 13 I certainly hadn't even considered sex, and even now I am still not!

Maybe in your counrty it is not very common, though I no it sounds very weird that i am only 13, where i live (montreal-north) this is a very common thing to do at a yougn age, though the people that i hear do it at a young age are the (Quebecquers), but not neccesarlly, there is me and i am italian and so is my friend who had sex at 12....

though once when i went to the hospital i saw this girl she was 14 and she was pregnant though if i would be pregnant i would probabli give birth at 14....

At 13 I certainly hadn't even considered sex, and even now I am still not!

Maybe in your counrty it is not very common, though I no it sounds very weird that i am only 13, where i live (montreal-north) this is a very common thing to do at a yougn age, though the people that i hear do it at a young age are the (Quebecquers), but not neccesarlly, there is me and i am italian and so is my friend who had sex at 12....

though once when i went to the hospital i saw this girl she was 14 and she was pregnant though if i would be pregnant i would probabli give birth at 14....

It's not a cultural thing. There are people that do ihere too.

I just want to point out - that in Canada the legal age for consented sex is 14.

Oh come on, "my country" as you put it, maybe a little different, but get some standards. Use your common sense, 13 or 14, not a great difference. Its crazy to put yourself at risks to such things at such a young age. Self respect? Do you really want a kid at 14? You will have no education, no way to provide for it, it just doesn't make sense!

Im sorry if that sounds harsh, but really, you need to take control of your life. So the legal age to have sex is 14? I didn't realise it was so young, are their drinking laws not much much older? That is just plain stupid.

alrigh i no im tooo young but what i did i did, theres nothing i can do to fix the past i can only do something about the futur, so please stop mentioning everyone im young, none of u noes how many times ive heard it and how agonizing it is....

and for ure information the drinking age in canada is 18 or 21, not sure...

alrigh i no im tooo young but what i did i did, theres nothing i can do to fix the past i can only do something about the futur, so please stop mentioning everyone im young, none of u noes how many times ive heard it and how agonizing it is....

and for ure information the drinking age in canada is 18 or 21, not sure...

I'm not bringing up your age in every post - I'm letting people (and you) know the legality issues. You did ask.

But as for now you have all the advice you need.

Be more careful in future.

I was doing it for your own information, and safety for the future. Please think about it more carefully so it doesn't come to this again. People are always here to help you though if you need it

good luck, Hk87

I was genuinely shocked as the legal age here is 16. I didn't realise it was so young over there.

sorry i did not mean to offend you, darkblue, i was adressing this more to hk87....

It's not a problem - we are only trying to help.

What I'm saying is - you've made the mistake now, let's clean it up.

You can learn from it once it's over and done with, but let's take it step by step.

Please keep us updated on how it goes. You've got my AIM address and my PM box is always open.

If in Canada the legal age for sex is 14, and you have to be 19 to drink alcohol. I don't know though I think in Montreal alcohol age limit is 18 though?

Basically the chances are you are pregnant so there is no going back but you do have choices and I think it would be smart to talk to your mother and counselor at school about those choices. You are young and I am sure that you know that and you also know what you should and shouldn't be doing at that age.

Just think of what you really want when you look toward the future..Because chances are if this doesn't scare you enough you will probably do it again. No offense...And maybe next if you do decide to do it again, bring your mother with you and get the pill because you will need her permission since you are underage before you decide to have sex again with someone else.

I hope everything works out for you and that you make the right choices for yourself.

Excuse me, where the * did you hear ive been having sex since i was 11-12? in one of my posts i said my sister has been calling me a prsotitute since 11-12, that does not mean ive been having sex since then, and plus she calls me so because i had more boyfriends than she did!

And yes a do have my period, ive had it since 10 yrs old for your information...

Sorry if i sounded a bit raw, but this is exagerated 11-12 yrs old!

Order, Order...

Seriously now, leave the girl alone people.

At that age, there is a lot going on in her life. She didn't expect this and hasn't planned it.

It's not the best situation and it is preventable - but what's done is done.

Save the lectures until she's got her results.

actually there is quite a diffrence between 11 and 13, cuz at 11 i was still playing with dolls and playing hide and seek since then there was a lot of growing up....plus at 11 yrs old i looked rly lik a 8 yrs old and now at 13 i look like a 16 year old....Actually at 11 i was too shy to even ask a question to a salesperson at the store....

so for me there is a big diffenrence maybe not for you hk87, because a few makes no diffence when you are finished or almost finished your teen years...

The dude said 11 or 12, so i took it to being either, and 2 years is nothing. No matter if you look 16, your still 13, inside and out. And at 13 you should still be enjoying your childhood, not having sex, or stressing about whether you are pregnant or not. And for your information, there is clearly on your behalf a hell of a lot of growing up still to be done.

i no there is a lot of growing up to do, but wat im saying there is a big difference from 11 to 13 well tecnically 14 cuz im almost 14...but theres a big diefference and i dont need to hear one more time that i should be enjoying my childhood instead of doing adult" things ive alridy heard it from my ************ therapist and she that when i simply told her i had a boyfriend....